CHAPTER 52: BREAKING HIM

Breaking Him: 52

Aslan watched the cars driving away to the dark roads with his hands warmly tucked inside the hoodie.

He hummed slightly, searching for the blackhead younger to be hunched down somewhere talking into his phone.

Lucas had been bugging Aslan since the movie night for the Head Knight to go confront the younger about their untold disputes.

Whatever Aslan had come up with, to avoid the confrontation, seemed worthless before the matter that they were somehow sooner or later would be vowing their loyalty to the Queen, their Mistress, with all their might.

And Lucas wasn't sure if they could be fighting off each other like poles if they wanted to protect their Mistress.

At least...that was what Lucas had in hand to force his Knight over the other to finally end the drama.

He strolled towards the way that was enriched with the aroma of dried hibiscus, leading to a park on the other side of the theatre.

Aslan's frown deepened when the scent became stronger and a faint sound of someone hushing resonated through the park.

" I know! I...I was busy. " Isaac hushed, harshly combing his messy hair back.

His hair had gotten long which mildly annoys him all the time and Isaac was pretty lazy to get a makeover. He did take a shower before coming to the theatre and regretted not pulling them into a bun.

" No, I— I've to accompany the Queen tomorrow. Yeah, I'll make it up to you. Yes, "

Aslan watched him sigh after declining the call.

Aslan faced his back and waited for him to turn around on his own, not wanting to startle the younger.

Still, Isaac slightly flinched when he saw Aslan standing right behind him. He wasn't surprised at the fact that he didn't find him earlier but still was shocked over the fact that Aslan, out of everyone, decided to stay.

" I— I said I'll join later, right? You could've gone with them. " Isaac said, immediately, after composing his posture.

" The King suggested us to have a talk. "

There was one thing that the skilled and experienced HeadKnight of Briston hadn't known which was the fact that he was...slightly dumb and had no idea of when to talk to a certain list of people; in which the only name that could be registered would be none other than, Isaac Martel.

Isaac halted. He stared at Aslan for a second before he shook his head to the sides, his eyes growing dark as he mumbled that they had nothing to talk about.

" Of course, we do. " Aslan gulped after a few seconds of silence while Isaac stubbornly forced his eyes to the floor.

" Your scent is strong. I can feel you getting distressed. " Aslan said.

Isaac huffed, tilting his head to the side. His eyes slightly flashed a deep jade green that had Aslan stiff on his feet.

" I can't help it. I don't know. "

" You stopped training your body, Isaac. You're releasing pheromones which could attract your foes. "

" That's none of your business. I'm fine on my own, " Isaac grunted, rolling his eyes as he began walking away.

Aslan poked his tongue on his inner cheek, his hands, inside the hoodie, fisting so hard wanting nothing but to pull the younger closer.

" Wait, Martel. We have things to get settled between us. " he ran behind the younger, who groaned repeating that they had nothing to settle.