CHAPTER 14: BREAKING HER

Breaking her: 14

" Mother, when can we go back to Kouzlo and meet Tiggy? "

" After dusk, cupcake, come here, "

" What are we going to do today, Mother? "

" I'm going to teach you a spell. That can be hard to muster but you should know how to use the spell if you want to go through the door to meet your Tiggy, "

" I'll do my best to muster the hard spell then, Mother. "

" That's my boy, c'mon, "

" Mother, what can this spell do? "

" This spell.... " she said after a small pause she gently stroked his hair, asking: " Cupcake, do you remember what I told you about other people who could try to open the door? "

" Yes, Mother. " The little prince jumped happily, feeling proud of himself for remembering. " You said they'll end up somewhere they'd never imagined them to be to. "

" Yeah, it's because the door only recognises both of us because of my magic. " she gently smiled, squeezing his small hands. " I passed my responsibility to you after me, you can pass the responsibility to the one you wish using this...spell. After you utilise this spell, whoever that pass through the door would eventually go somewhere else and their appearance would be changed forever, "

" Ah! How horrible! "

" They deserve the punishment, Jellybean. So, it's fine if it is horrible, "

" If you say so, Mother. "

" Yeah, then shall we start the class? "

" Mother, I have a doubt. What happens if the person's appearance didn't change? " The prince crooked his head to the side looking like a confused puppy.

" That'll not happen, My Prince. " she mumbled, wondering why the Prince popped up with such a question. " But I can give you another explanation only to clear your doubt. Their appearance is not entirely changed, they look different to whoever sees them including themselves. But...the only one who's destined to them as their forever partner will be able to see them as themselves beyond my powerful magic. " 

_" My King? you're going in the wrong way, "_

" Oh, is that love then, Mother? "

_" Majesty? Your Majesty! "_

" Maybe, " she laughed, softly kissing his head.

_" Your Majesty? Can you hear me? "_

" Then I'm ready, Mother. Let's start the class. "

" Your Majesty! "

Lucas jolted up clutching the harness of the horse to glance up straight, facing Aslan, who forcefully stopped the King from moving.

" Aslan? "

" What happened to you, Your Majesty? I've been calling you for the past ten minutes, "

" No... I was just spacing out. What's the matter? "

Aslan looked at him concerned. But sighed, showing him the direction he was directing his horse to. It was the opposite side of their capital, leading to the endless ocean.

Lucas then shook his head and simply shifted his direction towards the capital, ignoring Aslan's questioning gazes.

#

" So, why can't you open this mobile? " Africa lazily asked Victoria, who was harshly hitting the phone on the floor to switch it on as the screen kept on asking them for the passcode.