CHAPTER 51: MOVIE NIGHT

Movie Night: 51

After nearly strangling the three men into a puddle of maelstrom, King of Briston finally ended in casual tights with a neat blue shirt that hugged his torso handsomely.

Trying to calm down his racing heart by taking enough amount of oxygen into his debarring lungs, he walked down the steps to the Queen's chamber.

" So...can we get going? " Lucas huffed a deep breath before barging into the chamber only to be left speechless right away due to the sight he was presented with.

On hearing his sudden outburst, Ava, who had been focused on fiddling with her stress balls, straightened up with a beautiful smile, and seated on the couch in a beautiful red dress.

" You look...amazing! "

Ava chuckled, thanking him softly.

" Where are we going? "

With a quick inhale of oxygen and a hard slap to his psyche, Lucas forced his eyes to drift away from the beautiful Queen.

" Somewhere we could be ourselves. "

Though he was calm and flashed her a gentle smile, Ava's eyes were glaring holes through his head.

" Don't you dare take me to you-know-where, Lucas Aston. I'll bite you, "

Lucas chuckled snapping out of her beautiful daze as he slightly pinched her stretched pointing finger that accused him.

" Trust me, Gorgeous. I'm not going to ruin the night. "

" As you say so, "

The couple soon took off from the palace in the King's emperor car, leaving behind their Knights to wave at them.

" I didn't think he would just let us hang like that, " Aslan mumbled bashfully, expecting a return.

" Oh, you are always not right, General Dawson. " Isaac snorted before walking off.

For a brief second, Aslan stood still gritting his teeth.

The Knights were back again to their usual form. The form where they ignore each other's presence and act according to the situation.

#

As it had been a soft rainy night, Lucas's car was alone in the pathway, leaving the couple to be exposed to a dazzling night. Ava hummed to herself, staring at the King's posture wanting him to start a talk.

" So...where are we going exactly? "

" To be honest, I'm not sure. " Lucas answered honestly causing Ava to jolt up straight in alarm to stare at the King with her eyes widened.

Lucas grinned sheepishly, rubbing his nape.

" Are you being serious? " Ava asked trying to sound less cool while she leaned back on the seat.

Worries were long gone when she remembered who she was with.

What could probably go wrong when she's with a King, who also knows some magic tricks as he says he does?

" Yes. I tried hard to find a perfect place but I couldn't get one... "

She chortled softly, staring at the passing points of warm lights.

" Stop the car then, " Ava mumbled when her eyes caught a light far away from the car that twinkled like a lost star.

Lucas didn't think twice as the car was screeched to a stop followed by the Queen stepping out of the car, inhaling the fresh air.