CHAPTER 2

I'm on daddy's bed, i know it's strange that i'm already calling him daddy, and being my clingey little self with him, but I can help it, he has something that makes me feel safe. Right know i'm watching ladybug on his TV. All of a sudden my bowels have  a little of movement, and I remember that I haven't popped for 2 days so i start to panic, and I try to move myself to go to the bathroom, but it's late and because of my little control over my bowels I just let it all out, 2 days of poop explode onto my diaper, and the only thing I can do is start crying and hide under the bed.

-baby, where are you?.- I hear Lewis ask, but i just cry, so he gets on his knees and looks at me:- baby, what are you doing there, come here with me, we can go down and you can see the rest of the mansion.- he tells me but i jsut cry. After 15 minutes, he has managed to get me out of his bed but now i just only cry and he is getting desesperate because i don't let him touch me.-baby, tell me what bothers you or otherwise I can not help you.- he tells me but i don't know why i just cry. That's after he comes to me and despite my attempts to make him go away, he grabs me and immediately feels my bottom:-oh baby, is that's what bothering you you could tell me, daddy is here to help you. Do you want to change youself on the bathroom? Or do you want me to help you?.- he asks me and I just hug him.

-okay baby, come here we will go to the little bathroom- we go to a bathroom atached to his room and it has a big tub with lots of bath bombs and cool thinks. He sets me on the changing table, and the poop spreading on my bum makes me cry a little bit more so he just trys to calm me. He takes off my pants and starts taking off the tabs of the diapers, he reaches for the supplies and starts cleaning me while giving me some raspberries and talking to me:-there there baby, i'm almost finish, we just have to put a bit of powder on that bum of yours and then put a diaper.- he tells me and I just question how he is that prepared:- daddy, why you have this.- i ask him and he tells me:-curious curious baby, I used to have a little 2 years ago, and sometimes, when Roman, my friend from the club comes with his little, she uses this stuff.- he explains me and I just nod:- and when you come, this will be your bathroom, and your room, but you can sleep with me.- she tells me and I clap.-all done baby.- he says while hugging me.