CHAPTER 9

I end up falling sleep on daddy lap, so we all went home, and they got to their houses later.

I'm on the sofa with my new blankie and I notice in front of me on the coffe table the panda Mariah gave me with the new outfits.

-how has my baby sleep?.- daddy says while sitting next to me, and I make my way to his lap.

-you sleep well?.- he asks and I nod, he notices I'm looking at the new panda.

-MAriah left it there soo you saw it when you got up.- he explains while giving me the panda.

-later we will call Maria to say thank you okay?.- he says and I nod, I hug daddy while looking at my panda.

-baby, in 5 days we will go to Hawaii, we booked a villa there with Roman, and you will met my parents to okay?.- he says and I get up in a jump on the mention of her parents.

-hei hei baby chill, breathe, come here.- he says while pulling me on his lap another time.

-what if they don't like me?.- I say and he just rubs my back.

-baby, they will love you i'm sure.- 

-and I have to be big Tayla?.- i ask a litle shy and daddy says making me feel better

-no baby, they will be papa and nana they know about this, they were the one who helped me put onto this kink. My cousin also has two little like you, and they will be there too for some days.

When I go to answer, daddy's phone rings and I see Mariah face on it so i wave.

-Uncle Lewi, is TayTay up?- she says and I get on the camera to say hello.

-you liked your panda? I dress in blue dress like you.- she says and I nod.

-daddy said we go to hawaii in 5 days.- she says and we clap.

-we go to beach, and see beautiful animals, and eat fruits lots of fruits, and in Hawaii there is elephants we can go see.- Mariah says and we clap.

-yes, we go surf too, and see turtles and fishies and dolphins.- I say and we clap.

-i will bring pandi with me.- I say and she says:- me too, so they can be together-

-papa and nana will be there too.- Mariah says and I get she is refering to Lewis parents.

-And also Louis with his two littles, Charlotte and Helen, they are nice, when they don't fight.- she explains me.

After talking for a bit on the phone with Mariah, i hung up and go to the kitchen where Rosie and Ronny are there.

-hey beautiful, we are going to do mac and chesse for dinner, do you want to help us?.- Ronny says and I nod cheerful.

-yes! yes! yes! whit lots of chesee pease.- i say

I clean my hands and get a chair next to Rosie. We make the pasta our selves so we cut the form of the pasta and then put it on the boiling water. Once it's done we put it on a pan with lotsof cheese and a strange milk, we throw a bunch of leaves and some salt and pepper.

-cmon baby, go tell your daddy dinner is done.- ROsie says and I go to daddy who is now on the sofa, I jump on top of him.

-daddy, i did dinner with Rosie and Ronny, we did mac and chesee with lots of chesee.- I say and daddy gets up with me on his lap and says:

-oh dear, i was hoping I could eat you, guess I will eat mac and chesee later.- he says after attacking me with tickles and kissies.

-daddy stop, i no mac and chesee, i TayTay.- i say while laughing.

-okay, cmon, let's go eat the real mac and chesee, i' hungry, you better did a very yummy mac and chesee huh.-

We are on the table eating, the mac and chesee looks soo yummy and it's soo yummy, Daddy complimented me for the food.

-daddy can we watch a moviw with popcorn pretty please.- I ask daddy with puppy eyes.

-okay baby, stop giving me those eyes, you already do whatever you want with me.- he says and I clap.

We are on the sofa, with some popcorns and Musti next to me.

-Musti wanna popcorn?.-I say but daddy doesn't let me.

-baby, Musti is a dog, he has to eat dog food no human food, or he can get sick. You can give him one of his treats we bought.- he says and I run to the kitchen with Musti after me, I give her one treat on the kitchen and I put some on my pocket.

-Musti, watch, bolt, it's another doggy!.- I say when the movie of Bolt starts.

We watch all the film and when it's done I clap, daddy has been on his phone all the film, but she listen to me xplain the film to him.

-cmon baby, let's go to sleep, tomorrow we have to go to your own flat to get your things.- that's true, daddy convinced me to move all my thing here, so Sarah and STephan have all the flat for them, and Sarah can do a little room.

-okay daddy.- I say and i get musti who is sleep.

-daddy, me and Musty sleep on your bed.- I say and he says

-Musti, has his own bed, he should sleep on it, we can bring it on the side of my bed so he is next to you but in his bed.- daddy says and I nod

We brush our teeth, clean our face and daddy changes my nappy as it's quite wet.

I bring Musti bed next to my side of the bed and give the dog lots of kissies. Then I get to bed with daddy, lying on top of him while he puts one hand on my diaper butt and the other one on my back.

-goodnight daddy, goodnight Musti.- I say before closing my eyes.