CHAPTER 17

The girls end up falling sleep on our arms, ROnald and Rosie have just left to go to sleep, it's 12 of the night an we have to get the girls to the rooms as we have already tidied the room with Ronnie, ROsie and ROman.

-cmon Mariah, i'm going to grab you so we can go to our bed baby.- ROman tells Mariah, and Mariah nods and he gets up, Tayla it's a heavy sleeper so I just get her and she just repositions herself so she can continue sleeping, we get to our bed and I lay Tayla and cover her with the covers. I go to the bathroom, do my things and then get to bed with my beautiful baby. We have to get up in 5 hours, because we will leave very early so we get there for lunch, we will se how Tayla does during the flight.

Tayla cries so I get up, she is trying to get away from my hold, but I get up and bring her to me, i try to reach for her paci and put it on her mouth but she just crys and screams.

-baby, if you don't tell me what happens and can't know.- i say to her trying to make her explain and then i feel it, i put my hand on her bum and she has indeed messed herself.

-don't worry baby, i will change you now and nothing will have happened.- i get up with her on my hip, i grab my phone and look at the time, 20 minutes till we have to get up so i guess we will not come to sleep. I put Tayla on the changing table and try calming her, but she stills cry. I undo her diaper and try cleaning her the faster I can so she stops crying. SO when I'm putting cream and powder on her clean bum.

-baby, stop crying come on, see, it's all clean now.-i say and she pouts and turns to silent cries. Once i got her with a new diaper on I go to make her  a bottle at her room and sit on the rockingchair for her to get.

-here you have baby, drink.- i say putting the niple on her mouth and she starts getting calmed.

-cmon baby, explain daddy why you still crying, if the diaper is clean.- i ask as tears still fall from her eyes and she puts her head on my shoulder so i put the bottle away.

-i mess.- she says crying

-i know baby, but see you are all cleande now, daddy cleaned you.- i explain her

-but i mess, no wake up.- she says and crys, and i think i get what she says

-but don't worry baby, you're  a beautiful babygirl, that can happen sometime.- i say trying to calm her but it's not usually to mess without noticing.

-but i no wanna, i wanna go flight and now when i poop.- she says and i pat her while trying to calm her.

-baby your tummy is sick, this can happen, but don't worry daddy will check, and you will too to see if you mess on the trip okay baby, and nobody will know, this will be like a secret.- i say and she looks at me and nod.

-now beautiful baby, let's go change you because we have to get dresses to got to Hawai to see ELephants, and go to the beach and do lots and lots of fun things baby.- i say and start going to her closet, i did our bags yesterday so now all i do is put  a onesis, and  a blue pair of sweatpants and a blue hoodie with her white nikes.

-all done baby, do your backpack cmon.- i tell her and I go get dressed, I put on some jeans and a blue hoodie, my Nikes and i get a back with the basics, airpods, the documents from me and Tayla, and my things, i pack Tayla bag with diapers and stuff she might want and need, and leave it by the door.

-baby, cmon we have to go to the car so we can go to the airport.- i say entering her room and I see her hugging her dolls and saying bye.

-daddy i put pandi and toys on my bag, and treats for Musti i bring Musti and Martini with me.- she says and i nod, i go and get the dog and open the door. As soon as I open the door I see Maria and ROman there with his hand reaady to knock on my door.