CHAPTER 26

The day at the zoo has ended, and now we're going homes on a mini bus just us. Daddy has sit on the sits next to mine because I was seat with the new lion he bought me at the zoo today.

-baby, do you want to sit with me so you can lay on me and sleep better?.- daddy asks when he sees i'm trying to find the perfect posture to sleep and I just nod, and he puts his arms out for me and I sit on his lap putting my head on his chest.

-have you named him yet?.- he asks pointing at my lion i'm cuddling and I say no.-paci?.- i ask wanting my paci and he takes it out of my bag and gives it to me.

-baby, listen to me please okay, i'm goint to tell you a sotry.- he says and I nod.

-one time, a man named Lewis was on his club, he was there to talk about business with his friend but he saw a beautiful little girl with a beautiful dress. SHe made him look at her every time, he couldn't focus on the meeting. He saw that girl busting out and decided to follow her, and he found her crying because he thought he didn't have someone to love her, b ut she didn't know that she had already stoled the heart of that man, he already loved that beautiful face and thos rounded eyes, and that puffy lips she uses for pouting. He invited her to meet doggies, and he just new she was a different one, she was one on a million times. He fell in love with that girl when he entered that room and founded her crying. - he says and I know he is talking of us.

-i meet Musti that day.- I say rembering of my dog that's waiting for me on the mansions.

-and I meet the love of my live, you.- daddy says and i blush a bit at how confident he said that.

-baby, i'm sorry i made you feel that way, some business have been going a bit bad, and i'm so stressed, that I just want to close my door hug you and sleep, and be with you, but we have to go out, be with other people, and I have people constantly calling me about work, and everyone talks me about work. I just had a few bad days, but i swear it god i don't want to lose you, I will do everything I can to make this up. I have fallen in love with every single cell of your body, I can not let you go, it's not possible for me, i love you soo much that if you went away, i will leave everything material and come with you, because you're my everything and if i'm not with you i don't have anything, because you have all of me.- he says and tiny tears appear on my eyes.

-okai, i forgive you, but you have to do 5 wishes for me.-i say and put my hand out signaling 5.

-mmm, depending on what thos wishes are baby.- daddy says and I say:-no, I 5 wishes or i no forgive you.- i say and he says:- oh, is that so, you're tricking me huh.- he says with a grin on his face but ends up saying yes.-okay baby, I ges i deserve it, but if i give you 5 wishes without limits, you can give me just one wish denial, if I don't want to do it, i don't have to and it's one wish les.- he says putting his hand out for me to reach to close this deal.-otay, deal.- i say and snug to him.

I fell sleep on daddy's arms, and now i feel how he walks to what i supposed it's papa adn granny's house.

-i'm going to leave Tay on the bed and I come back.- I hear daddy saying and I clung to him more because I don't want him to leave me.

-nuu.- i say with the paci and i feel a hand reach my paded bottom and give it a squish.-okay baby, we can come back together, but we have to go change you and put you into something more comfy.-daddy says and we go to our bedroom.

He lays me on the bed, changes my diaper and puts me on a footie sleeper that has a flap on my bum.

-okay baby, wait for me, i'm going to change and then we can go down.- he says and I play with Musti on our bed, when daddy comes back he sees Musti onto our bed.