CHAPTER 6

I'm baking cookies with Ronald and Rosie, and daddy comes in the kitchen, he tries putting my hair on my ear but I don't leT him.

:-baby, stop that, I get you're jealous but I haven't done anything bad, I have even let you slip and go out without any punishment, so stop or I will punish you.- he tells me, and I go to Ronalds arms to cry.-i'm tired, baby,  come with me:- daddy tells me while he grabs me, I try to reach for Rosie and Ronald, but they look at me with sad faces.

Daddy gets to my little room and closses the door, I go to my stuffies and sit with them, without looking at daddy:-baby, let's talk.- he says and for the tone he is using i turn around and look at him with my arms crossed:- first of all, you're so freaking cute when you get jealous. Then, you know you're my babygirl, even you don't treat daddy right sometimes like now, you know you're the only one i want. Plus, I should have punished you for having that attidue down there, don't you think?.- he tells me and I don't say nothing:- baby, talk, or I will start getting mad.- i no have nothing to say.- i told him and add:- can I go bake cookies please?.- and daddy chuckles:- if you come here and give me a big hug and kiss I will let you go.- so I get up and try to give a simple kiss and hug, but daddy hugs me and doesn't let me go and starts showering my face with kisses making me giggle.

-are you still mad?.- he asks me after tickling me with kisses:- a bit.- i told him and he starts kissing me another time:- baby cmon, now talk to me, why won't you stop being mad, do you want daddy to get sad?.- he says and I immediately hug him:- no, me no wanna daddy sat, me wanna my daddy:- i say and he says:-baby, i get you might be crinkly but that attitude we can't not have it okay? i will let it slide, but you will not have that attitude again okay?.- he says and I nod and he gets up.-so cmon, let's go bake cookies:- i happily clap.

We get to the kitchen and we end baking cookies with Rosie and Ronald, we give the cookies cool shapes with some molds, and then we put them in the oven, and while the cookies are on the oven, we clean a little bit the kitchen as it's quite a mess because we kinda did a flour fight.

Once the cookies are done, Rosie let's me decorate them, and we decorate all the cookies with cool forms. I even decorate one for Sarah and Stephan to tell them i'm sorry.

-daddy, look, me, daddy and Musty, and Rosie and Ronny.- i say while showing him a cookie i decorate it.-wow, how cute! for who it is?.- daddy asks me and I point to myself.-okay baby, keep decorating and stop eating the frosting or you will end up with a bad tummyache.- he tells me so i keep decorating, and maybe eating a little bit more of frosting. I just can stop myself, it's like a fluffy cloud on your mouth with glitter in it.

The cookies are now baking and i'm looking at them though the oven:-baby, cmon, leave the cookies there, they won't scape- daddy tells me but I remeber the film I saw some days ago where the toys where alive but acted like they weren't in front of humans.-no daddy, i wanna look.- i say, but daddy shows me a bottle so I run to him. We go to the sofa and he puts me on his lap and I start drinking.-cmon beautiful baby, drink it all and then we will wait for you to eat cookies.- daddy tells me.

I end up falling asleep on daddy's arms, when I wake up i hear voices and daddy laughing, I open my eyes and take a look, Sarah and Stephan are here, and Melody with her daddy, and daddy friend ROman with her little.-hi baby, how did you sleep?.- daddy asks me giving me a kiss.-i sleep well daddy.- i tell him and he tells me:-cmon, let's go for the cookies so you can share with your friends, see Sarah, Melody and Mariah are here to play, and if you all behave we can even have a sleepover here.- daddy tells me and we go to the kitchen. We take out the cookies and we carry them to the dinning table where we all eat cookies.

-no, taht's daddy and I cookie!.- i tell Mariah when she tries to grab the cookie of daddy and me, and Mariah crys, I don't like her.-MAriah, Tay Tay, what happened?.-daddy asks and I explain:-daddy, she try to eat me and you cookie so I tell her no .- i explain while eating my cookie.-look Mariah, you can eat this one!.- daddy tells Mariah to make her stop crying:- i decorate it myself, don't you want it?.- daddy says, and I snatched it out of his hand, I want it for me, my daddy.-Tay Tay, that cookie was for Mariah, she has to choose one now.- daddy tells and Mariah daddy says:- hey bro, don't worry, Mariah can eat whatever cookie Tayla says, true MAriah?.- Roman tells and I smile, so I pick a cookie for her and give it.