CHAPTER 5

I wake up in daddy's arms, I try to get out, but he just pushes me more into him and asks me:-Where are you going baby?.- and I just giggle, because I don't know where i wanna go, I just know i don't want to sleep more.-daddy, I no sleepy.- i tell him though my paci:-baby, it's early, very early, it's just 7 on the morning, we could sleep a little bit more.- he tells me and I try entertaining myself with my stuffie while I let daddy sleep.

I throw Bluey up and I catch him every time he falls, well,maybe, there's one or two times that has fallen on daddys face. I see how Bluey falls but all of a sudden a hand catches Bluey on the flight, daddy grabs Bluey and looks at me:-baby, why don't we sleep a little bit more, you will have time to throw bluey later.- he tolds me in his sleep.-but daddy, I no sleepy, me and Bluey borred.- i tell him, and he just takes a few seconds before he wakes up and sit on the bed.

-cmon baby, let's go do something then, so you and Bluey don't get too bored.- he tells me and I giggle while I reach my arms to be picked.

We go to the bathroom to clean our faces, daddy puts his creams on and I sit on the bathroom counter watching him, then I'm put on the changing table where daddy cleans me and puts me on a nice clean diaper.

-what do you wanna do today baby?.- he asks me while he looks through my closet.-i donno, we can go see Musti:- i say happi to see my doggy as yesterday we had to leave him in the club.- no baby, we can:- he tells me and I pout:- today the vets will go to the club to put them her vaccines:- he explains me, and I fell bad for Musty, if I don't like needles he won't like them too.

-hei hei baby, why you cry?.- daddy asks me while hugging me:- MUsti alone, who takes his hand when the needle comes?.- i ask daddy, and daddy chuckles:- baby, Musti will not even noitce he is having a vaccine, dogs have a very fat skin so they don't even noitce, don't wory, tomorrow we can go see how Musti is doing okay?.- he asks me, and eventhough I don't like Musti being alone i nod to make daddy happy.

We have breakfast and then we stay at her dinning room. We watch TV, we play games, we even get to be outside on his garden, where he has a big pool, and a covered pool where he promised we will swim soon. He also has a little park with a sand pit and some swings where he pushes me very high. He also has a little vegetable patch and he even has a space prepared to have a dog, where I think Musti will be very happy, it has a big house for dogs with beds and two floors, and sofas, and food for them, it also has a little swiming poool for dogs, and space for them to have fun and play.

Then we go to have dinner, and Daddy tells me Sarah and Stephan are coming because daddys will watch a football game. So after my nap, my daddy puts me a new diaper with only a t-shirt from a football team I don't even now.

I hear the door ring and I run to the door, I wait patiently for Daddy to get down, when he does, he has the same t-shirt as me and some black joggers. Stephan and Sarah have also the same T-Shirt as us, we hug and go to the salon to play where the big TV is on with the football match prepared and Daddy and I have gotten some games, stuffies, and staff to entertain oufrselves while our Daddys are watching TV.

-cmon Sari, my daddy and I have prepare lots and los of games to watch footbal:- i tell her when pulling her with me to the salon.

I play with Sarah with my doll house, with some cars, some babys, we play with everything, and during the middle part of the match, our daddys plays with us a bit, know the game must be ending, and Daddy and Stephan are very nrevous because they want someone to score.

-yes, yes, yes, fuck, yes!.- Daddy shouts, and immediately covers his mouth for the bad word he has said. him and Stephan hug eachother, and then Daddy comes pick me up and makes me fly on his arms while hugging me.

-what do you think about some pizzas and some beer for us?.- stephan asks daddy and daddy nods. We play a little bit with our daddy to some table games, where I'm not winning.

-I no like this game! this game is ugly!.- I shout when I loss points another time, and I don't now from where i flip the game off the table, daddy, Stephan and Sarah get scared, and Sarah starts crying. Daddy runs to hug Sarah so she doesn't get scared, but i don't like daddy hughin Sarah, he is my daddy!

-no daddy!.- I shout while pushing him away from Sarah.-baby, what have gotten into you? this is not an attitude to have in this house little lady!.- daddy tells me, and I hear Sarah telling her daddy :- Tay Tay lost and got mad so she broke the game!.- she tells and i flipped at her:-no, I no broke the game you ugly!.- i say to her, and she tells me:- you mad you lost:- and i shout at her angrily:- i no mad I lost game, you silly.- i tell her, and she pouts, daddys trys to hug her or touch her arm to make her don't cry but i Throw her the first thing i pick that is one stuffie:-my daddy!.- i tell her.

All of a sudden, Daddy turns to me and tells me:- Tayla! that's all, you're grounded, that's not how we treat friends, Sarah is hurt because of you! you shouldn't treat friends like this or you will be alone!.- he tells me, and I just want to cry, so I turn to him, giving him my back and cross my arms and legs and strat crying while hugging Bluey.

I feel daddy trying to talk to me, but I don't want to listen to him, he went with Sarah not me, and he told me i would be alone, where he will be huh, will he leave me.

-daddy stop, i mad at you.- i told him when he tries to talk to me another time:- is that so? and why are you mad at me?.- he asks me and i told him:-because you said me alone, and you went with Sarah not my, i'm your baby, not Sarah.- i told him while still giving him my back.

The pizzar arrive, and I'm still mad, daddy, Stephan and Sarah are on the sofa eating pizza while I'm here sitting alone just with Bluey without pizza.-Tay Tay, do you want some pizza?.- daddy asks me and i just scream no.-Tayla, I get you're mad but we don't shout on this house so start being a good girl or you will get time out!.- he tells me, and I cry even more.

All of a sudden Rosie enters the room, and I cry more while riching my arms to her, she puts me on her hip and I hug her. I feel daddy talking to her, but I just cry on her shoulder:- Tay Tay beautiful, we are going to do cookie with Ronald, do you wanna help us?.- she asks me, and I nod and give her kissis and huggies, she is the only one that loves me, and Ronald.

-then baby you have to ask daddy.- she tells me and I try to say no with my head, but daddy already listened to it and tells me:- baby, do you wanna go bake some cookies?.- i just nod without taking my face from Rosie shoulder:-baby, look at me when I talk to you.- daddy sais so I look at him, he tries cleaning my face and put my hair good but I don't let him:-baby, stop doing that:- he says but i pull away:- baby, stop that or you will not go bake cookies.- he threatens me so I let him clean my face, when he is done he trys kissing me and I pull away:- baby, if you wanna go baking cookies yyou have to give me a kissie:- he tells me and I say a silent no, and he asks me:-why ?.- and I tell him:- because me mad at you, you no love me.- I say, and I feel like crying again and daddy trys grabbing me, i try to resist, but he ends up having me on her chest while I reach for Rosie.

-baby, I do love you, I corrected you because you did a nono thing, throwing the game out of the table, talking like that to your friends, and saying bad words it's a nono action.- he explains me, but I still don't look at him:- i wanna bake cookies with Rosie:- i tell him and he asks:- now Sarah and Stephan will leave, can I come help you?.- he asks and I say:- no, you go with Sarah:- i tell him and run out of the room, to the kitchen.