CHAPTER 20

I open my eyes and I see i'm on top of daddy, we are on the salon on the sofa, and daddy has covered me with my blankie and Musti is on my feet , daddy rubs my back and gives me kisses.

-hi baby, you sleep well?.- daddy asks and i nod rubbing my eyes.

-we're going to change you and then we will go to have a walk, and eat ice cream, if you behave i will let you have a 2 ball ice cream okay?.- daddy says and i clap.

-good morning beautiful nuggi.- papa says when he sees i'm awake.

-papa!.- i hug him.-daddy said i will get 2 balls on my ice cream, 2!.- i explain her.

-wow, how cool, my son is a good daddy huh?.- papa asks and i nod.

-he the best daddy, my daddy best.- i say and hug both of them.

-baby, you haven't opened the presents we have bought you.- papa says and i look at daddy for aproval.

-go on baby, what have my parents spoiled you with.- dadddy says and I see i've got 4 presents with my name on it.

The first one is an ipad!.- daddy look! an ipad, so i can play, and put music, and do photos!.- i'm very excited so i jump onto papa and give him lots of kissies and say thank you, and then i go and do the same to granni.

-your welcome baby, you're our first related granddauchter and daughter in law so we have to spoil our nuggi.- papa says and i open the secon present that is a case unicorn for the ipad.

-daddy help, put it please! it has unicorn ears and glitter unicorn!.- i say handing daddy mi ipad and the case so he can put it on.

The third present are some headphones with unicorn ears also.

-look daddy! papa and granny give me unicorn ears!.- i show daddy my new unicorn ears.

And the last present is a bag that can be a backpack or a handbag where i can put all my things, is blue and has a unicorn hanging and a T in front.

-wow baby, that's a lot of presents.- daddy says and i clap.

-i loves you very very much!.- i say hugging papa and granni.

-now, let's get you changed so we can go for that ice cream.- daddy sais and i put my hands up so he picks me up.

-i will share with papa and granny.- i tell daddy and he nods.

Daddy changes my diaper and dresses me on a beautiful blue dress and white snickers. Then he gest dressed and i tell him we have to match so i go pick his clothes.

-look dadyd you put blue t-shirt and white pants so we go same.- i tell him leaving the clothes i pick for him on the bed.

He gets dressed and we go down, when granni sees us says:

-wow, how beautiful my two babys look.- and hugs me and daddy.

-daddy can i have my new tablet pease?.- i ask and papa says:

-of course baby, i have already put our contacts in there and everything is ready.- so i hug him.

-daddy, i wanna selfie with you papa and granni pease.- daddy, granni and papa come and we take lots of selfies, and daddy teaches me how to use the tablet.

-now baby, put it on your backpack so we can carry it around.- daddy tells me and i go for my new backpack.

-cmon girls, let's go for ice cream!.- granni says and we go out, i have musti leash in one hand and daddy hand on the other.

-look daddy, the beach!.- i say showin daddy the beautiful beach we have infront.

-tomorrow we will go baby, even Musti will come to the beach with us okay?.- daddy says and i clap and hug Musti.