CHAPTER 28

Last night was so fun, but now I have a daddy onto me kissing me to wake up, and I don't wanna.

-stop daddy, i sleep.- i say while he tries to tickle me.

-no baby, we have to wake up, we're going on a hike, and we will have like a picnic near the sea, with Mariah, Carla, RUff, Lele and Lottie, come on, you have to wake up or they will leave without you!.- daddy says and I open my eyes.

-we will go on a ship, to see dolphins, and maybe even turtles, fishes, and if you're lucky you can maybe see whales.

-no sharkis?.- i ask and daddy says: -no baby, the only shark here is me, and i'm going to eat my prey.- he says and attacks me with kisses and tickling that make me laugh and move a lot.

-cmon baby, let's change that diaper and get ready.- he says while leaving me on the changing table, he changes my diaper, and puts me a little cute dress, with a cool tiara on my hair.

-i pretty.- i say looking myself onto the mirror.

-of course you are, you're the most beautiful ever seen in the whole word, you're the prettiest baby and you're all mine.- daddy says hugging me from behind, and we share a kiss.

We go down and we sit on the table, were I hug papa and granni, MAriah and Romi, and just Lele.

-where's ruf and carla?.- i ask and in the moment i ask so they come through the door.-here I am!.- she says happily.

-lele, where Charlotte and Loou?.- i ask lele and she says:-daddy said, that Charlotte was still being punished, so I came with ROmi and Mariah.- she explains us, uf, pour Charlotte.

-daddy i wanna dis.- i say pointing to his toast.-you want a bite of my toast?.- he asks and i say:- yes pease.- so he signals me to go to his lap and I do so, we share, he eats from my lucky marshmallows cereal and i eat from his toasts.

-baby, we have to go for your bag, to get what you want to carry today, we will be out all day, we will return after dinner. SO we have to prepare everything you might need.- daddy says and we go up to our room.

On my bag i put some games, some toys and my tablet while daddy prepares his bag and my diaper bag.

-Cmon baby let's go, we are all ready. But remember, if you don't behave i will still punish you so remember to behave.- he tells me and I nod.

We go downstairs and everybody is there, even Charlotte, who is wearing a very big puffy diaper and a short t-shirt that shows and a little skirt that also shows, she is also wearing a paci and looking very childish.

We get to the cars, i'm on the big car with papa granny on the front, daddy and uncle romi in the middle and me and Mariah on the seats that are on the trunk.

-papa, can we put cool songs?.- Mariah asks Papa and he nods so we spend all the trip dancing however we can on our car seats and singing. We even take some photos and daddy let's me play some games on the tablet.

Once we arrive we are half sleep so daddy has to wake us up:- cmon beautiful girls, we are here we have to go, get on the ship, eat, see animals and all this things we have come to do.- daddy says moving us a bit to wake us up.

-nuuuuu, i sleepi.- i say pouting, but then our daddys cary us on their hips.

They get on the boat and it's a very big boat just for us, daddy sits and i'm on his hip.

-here baby, you have to wear this life jacket.- daddy says putting a puffy jacket without sleeves to me.

-cmon, let's go to the down part, where the floor it's clear so we can see animals and the sea.- he says and we go down to a different room where the walls are clear and you can see the water. I sti with Mariah, Lele and Carlah, Ruff and Lottie are with daddies.

-cmon girls, this trip is going to start, so here i brought you some snakcs.- papa and granny says and they give us a tray with different snacks. In my tray there is chocolates, crackers, cheese, I get a cookie and go with daddy.

-i give you dis.- i say giving him a cookie.-oh, thank you baby, my mother didn't bring me a tray, but my beautiful baby will share.- he says huging me.

-Cmon go there with your friends and tell me if you see big animals.- he says and i go sit with my friends.