第1章: The boring kid

一

"(Y/n)-chan, meet Shoto-Kun," Your father said as he gently pats your head. You look up ahead to see a boy with multi-colored hair, red and white.

He was hiding behind his mother's legs as he tries his best to avoid contact.

Looking back at your father, he smiled at you, "Go on, greet him," He insisted with a smile.

You looked back to the small boy in front of you, pointing your fingers at him, you spoke, "Not if he greets me first," You said.

Your father laughed nervously at your behavior. He looked back at the multi-hair kid's parents and apologetically smiled at them, "I'm so sorry about her attitude, she just doesn't like it when she does the first move," He said as he bowed in front of them.

"That's fine," A gruff voice said, it must be the boy's father, and he just seemed to enter the room. 

The white-haired girl felt the atmosphere tense. She pretended to not acknowledge the presence and spoke once again.

"Is there a villain?" You asked.

Your father looked at you confused and stare directly at you, "What do you mean, (Y/n)?" He asked.

"The sudden change in the atmosphere, it's heavy and dark. I only feel it when there's a villain around," You paused as you turn your head towards the man that just walked inside the room, "So, is that a villain?" She said as she pointed at the man.

Your father laughed nervously and grabbed your arm to make you stop pointing at the tall man, "I'm so sorry Endeavor-san, she isn't usually like this!" He said nervously as you turn your head to see him sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

"As expected from a Gojo. At this age, she already has a sharp sense, even if she is blindfolded," Endeavor said as he looked down at the small white-haired child.

"O-Of course, haha!" Your father stuttered.

"Woman, guide Shoto and the girl somewhere. Me and (F/n) have something to discuss," He ordered to his wife.

The white-haired woman nodded quietly as she gently grabbed her son's hand and offer the other to the little Gojo.

"I can walk by myself," The little girl said.

"Come on, now, (Y/n), don't be so impolite," Your father said with a smile.

The girl looked up to see the woman staring at her with a blank look. If she doesn't look frail, you would've liked her immediately. Not wanting to disobey your kind father and humiliate him even more, you took the woman's hand.

As the three of you walked out of the said room, Endeavor, the No.2 Hero of this decade made his flames(on his body)disappear as he stare at your father with his harsh gaze.