第21章: "What is your dream?"

[A/n: You might see some mistakes and grammatical errors

[A/n: You might see some mistakes and grammatical errors. I'll edit them when I can.]

二十一

It was bright. Warm. And it feels like home. Oh, how I missed this feeling. Other than feeling the emptiness that I chose to hide by being charming and playful. It certainly sparks something inside me.

When will I be able to feel like this again?

She made it so... Difficult.

"(Y/n)! Breakfast is ready!"

That unfamiliar voice once again.

I got up and rubbed my eyes. And it went wide the moment I saw myself in front of the mirror just by the end of my bed, next to my supposed study table.

Did I de-age and become 6?!

Before I could do anything to check if something was wrong, there was a gentle knock on the door. I looked over to see who it was.

It was dad.

He was wearing a grey shirt and black pajamas. He was leaning against the door frame as he gives me a genuine smile.

"You're already awake, honey. Get up, mom prepared breakfast," He said as he walked inside my room and took a seat on my bed.

He runs his hand on the top of my head and gently pats it. He gives me his signature closed-eye smile as he tilted his head to the side a little slightly, "Heh, what would it be today? A twin braids? Or twin pigtails?" He asked as he snickers.

Before I could even open my mouth to respond to him, this woman suddenly entered my room.

"Hehe, alright~ That's enough! The breakfast will get cold. Come on, Satoru, stop messing up with my girl's hair," She said with a smile, yet when her dialogue went toward dad, it went strict.

"Calling me by my first name is a crime [Beeep]!" He whined like a child.

She acted as if she was rolling her eyes.

Despite being faceless.

Why is she faceless?

And why did it redact when Dad said her name?

She has this long (H/c) hair, but it seemed like she dyed it. But, she doesn't have any face.

Oh crap... I'm in a dream. Why am I in a dream?

I don't like this dream. Any types of memory revolve around this being in front of me, the faceless lady, I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.

Satoru looked down at you with a worried look, "(Y/n)? You okay, love?" He asked as he gently holds your shoulder.