第15章: Wrath

A/n: You might see some spelling mistakes and grammatical errors

A/n: You might see some spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. I will edit them when I can.

十五

Midoriya, with tears in his eyes, wipes them with his arms as he composes himself. His classmates went to rescue All Might from a crucial state, and that made him even more relieved than before.

They made it just in time.

And it was the perfect moment to go against the villains as they wait for the rescue to arrive.

"Your students went here to come to your rescue... But they're not the ones that I wanted to see," Shigaraki said as he started to scratch his neck in annoyance, "Where's Gojo...?" He asked.

Shoto narrowed his eyes as he stared at the villain. He doesn't want to say anything as he heard All Might grunt next to him.

"What do you want from the young Gojo?" All Might asked.

"I just want to see... If the rumors are true..." He mumbled as he spun his head left and right to see if she was anywhere near.

"Ha! Just say you're wary about her that's why you're checking if she's around or not!" Kirishima said with a big grin that's plastered on his lips, "You know her crazy strength, and when you get a glimpse of her, I'm sure you're going to retreat!" He added and scoffed.

The villain didn't say anything. All Might was covering the wound to prevent any blood loss. He still needs to defeat that Nomu, and also protect these students that helped him escape.

"Scared...? What If I were to tell you that we brought something to keep her busy?" Shigaraki said as he started to laugh in a low manner, "A cursed being that has two of Sukuna's fingers... I'm sure she's going to have a hard time," He said in glee.

"Cursed... Spirit? Sukuna?" All Might asked as he stared at Shigaraki with wide eyes.

When the word Cursed Spirit was mentioned, All Might couldn't help but remember some horrid memories that were associated with that girl.

"Yes...! Isn't great? You're going to see the full extent of a Gojo's power!" The villain said in glee.

All of them were quiet.

None spoke, not even the villain ordering his goons to make a move. It's like... He's been waiting to have a conversation with them. He stood there motionless, waiting for them to make a move. Nonetheless, Shigaraki continued to speak.

"A good friend of mine told me that the moment that girl was born, the balance of this world changed... Just like when her father was born!" He said and explained.

"No one wants to hear your pathetic words, crusty guy," Bakugo said as his jaw clenched in annoyance. His palms burned against the backbone of the misty being beneath him.