第9章: Cheating

 九

It was difficult.

For Midoriya and Uraraka. 

They're the first ones on the list on doing the activity, and to make it worse, they're up against two students that are far stronger than them. He and Uraraka are going up against Gojo and Bakugo.

No one expects they're going to work together, considering that Bakugo hated Gojo and Gojo liked to annoy the hell out of him.

Midoriya stared at the building right in front of them, he was nervous, he didn't expect to face Bakugo that early in their class, let alone Gojo. Midoriya knows that Gojo knew he couldn't control his quirk and that it took a toll on his body, damaging his muscles and bones.

Now, he knows Bakugo too. He knew that Bakugo will go after him, he just knew.

Good thing he was working next to Uraraka. They just need to revise a plan to somehow win this activity.

But Gojo is one hell of a competitive student. This is not going to be easy.

[ ⇘  ●   ●   ●   ⇙ ]

"Don't get in my way, hag," Bakugo glared at Gojo.

The white-haired girl was sitting in a meditation way while floating midst the air(The best example I could use in this is Raiden Shogun[Genshin] sitting in the middle of her Euthemia). She slightly tilted her head to the side, "So, you're going after Mido?" She asked.

"Yeah, you go and protect that bomb. I'm going to beat the hell out of Deku," He said as he smiles. Not the most genuine one to be exact.

"Eeeh, do what you want. I mean, if you did lose to Mido, I'm sure I can carry our team myself," She said proudly as she smirks at the explosive boy right in front of her. She rests her chin on the back of her hand.

Upon hearing her words, Bakugo clicked his tongue in annoyance, "Me? Losing to that nobody? You must be out of your mind!" He stated annoyed.

"You know one thing I learned from my dad? Don't underestimate your enemies, not as long as you know that you can defeat them. Maybe try doing that? Mido's quirk is developing, who knows what skill he has up his sleeve," She said with a smile as she stare at Bakugo who seemingly just glared at her.