第32章: God's Child

𝑮𝒐𝒅'𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅

𝑮𝒐𝒅'𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅

Such an extravagant title for a mortal being, one should be honored for this title, let alone if it's given by a god. A mortal bearing this title would only mean that they are worthy to be given attention from the god almighty. 

The moment she opened her eyes was the start of a new era. 

She has been the strongest ever since she opened her eyes.

.

.

.

Geto smiled in relief knowing that two of the most powerful beings to have ever lived had been finally sealed. However, his smile lessened when he felt the presence of an anxious curse. It was Mahito, and he was running towards him with a worried look. Now, this was certainly a surprise for him. (Y/n) Gojo has already been sealed when they use Shoto Todoroki as bait and a distraction for the girl, so, why was this curse in panic?

"Getooooooooooooooo!" Ma(s)hito cried as he ran towards him, almost crying in the process.

He hummed in response as he tilted his head to the side, "Did something happen?" He asked.

"All for One's plan was to cause havoc around the entirety of Tokyo City when we sealed the  two Gojo's, right?" Ma(s)hito asked.

Geto raised an eyebrow. Such an odd question from someone who couldn't ever care about this mission, "Yes, why?" He asked.

"Well, as I was about to seal (Y/n)-chan, she placed down another curtain above the curtain that we have put! Worse part! She summoned Amaterasu to save Shoto and now that God is roaming free!!" He shouted in response.

Geto's eyebrow arched as his whole body finally face the (shitty) curse, "Oh my... that's worse than bad news."

Suddenly, Satoru's prison shook intensely as it broke that ground evermore. Its eyes turned blue as it tore up, forcing the prison realm's eyes to close.

"Ah... All for One is not going to be happy with this one." Geto said as he stared at Satoru's tiny little box.

.

.

.

You were waving the bony hands of the beings inside this prison realm. Boredom already hit you as the skeleton circled around you, but also kept a safe distance. One has tried to touch you, and it ended up losing its whole arm. And now, you're just playing with it.