第14章: Anger

A/n: You might see some spelling mistakes and grammatical errors

A/n: You might see some spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. I will edit them when I can.

十四

Ojiro stared in fear and worry. The villain is on his knees, pleading for his life. Is this even allowed?!

"Please...! No more! I was just following orders!" He screamed as he started to weep and cry.

Gojo's jaw clenched in annoyance as she kick him flat on the face— resulting in him laying flat on his back as he screams in pain.

There were a lot of villains that surrounded them, and Ojiro did nothing but stood there and watch the violence unfold right in front of him. Now he knows why, first hand, why Gojo's are the embodiment and personification of strength and fear.

The villain was crying and screaming for help for his other fallen comrades on the battlefield.

"I-I thought you were going to be a hero?!" He screamed at the white-haired girl who showed her one eye to him. The villain squeak in fear.

"You came here to kill us students not knowing that one could kill you and your friends in under just a minute," She said with a dark tone as she stomps her heel on to the villain's abdomen making him groan in pain.

"Now, speak, who sent you and your bitches here?" She asked. But, before the villain could even continue, the girl raised her left arm and open her palm, aiming toward Ojiro.

Ojiro's eyes widened as he saw a red light enveloping her hand.

"Ojiro, duck," She ordered.

And when her classmate complied, a red circular beam went flying toward him as it hit one of that villains who could easily regenerate.

'Dangerous...! Very dangerous!' Ojiro thought in fear as he looked back at the Nomu who had a direct hit with her quirk.

It wasn't able to... Regenerate as it starts to disintegrate to dust.

The girl looked back at the villain as she dig her heel into his abdomen. She stare at him with her wide blue-diamond eyes, "Starts speaking," She ordered.

Not wanting for the violence and sadism to continue, Ojiro spoke, "Gojo-San! That's enough! You're aiming to be a hero, not a killer!" He shouted at her.

The girl quietly looked back at him with her eyes, and that alone sends shivers down his spine.

'Okay! Bad idea!' He thought as he nervously sweats drop.

The girl sighed. Maybe she is going overboard. She's sure that some villains died here, I mean, who wouldn't die with your raw strength? Seriously, going after you and your classmates is just plain suicide.