第18章: Kiri's Prelude (+) Shoto's Worry

十八

"Tsk, because of that damn hag, we couldn't continue with our lesson," Katsuki said in irritation as he rests his legs on his own table.

Izuku looked at him in a nervous way, "Put your feet down, Kacchan. Ectoplasm could enter the room and—"

"MIND SHUTTING UP FOR A WHOLE DAY, DEKU?!" He shouted angrily as he give a harsh glare at Izuku.

The poor boy flinched as he stutters a quiet sorry and avoided Katsuki's harsh glare. The said blonde clicked his tongue as he turn his attention towards the door. His mind wanders back to that weird hag. He just couldn't read her well or what she was always thinking. She's so unpredictable. And her crazy strength is enough for him to get annoyed.

He swore to himself that he'll surpass her no matter what. And when that time comes, he wanted to rub it against her face so she wouldn't talk back to him anymore.

That's his goal.

He's going to be the greatest. No one else but him.

Even though, for some odd and weird reason, deep down, he somehow felt some concern towards her. The way she acted weird earlier. He also could see that she was lying. Lying that her actual Father was requesting her presence.

He didn't say anything about it because, in reality, he has no business that revolves around her.

"Kirishima, How'd you get Gojo's number?" Denki asked which caught the attention of the blonde-ash.

He looked in their direction from the corner of his eyes, intending to listen.

"She gave it to me, I didn't even need to ask for it," Eijiro said with a proud smile, "Maybe it's because the two of us had a lot in common," He continued.

Now, this certainly did not just irk the blonde, but it also did to a certain multi-colored hair boy at the back of the class.

"I am so jealous," Denki breathed out, "You're lucky, Kirishima! Also, did you know that many guys from other departments simps for Gojo?" Denki said with a smile as he informs the redhead.

Kirishima laughed, "Man! Of course, they will! She's a beauty! Pretty hot too!"

"I KNOW RIGHT? I am sick and tired of pretending she's not," Mineta said as he joins in on their conversation.