第29章: The Strongest

二十九

二十九

You smiled and pat Izuku's back to comfort him. He's going to fight Shoto next, and you know that he's nervous, much less anxious about it- though that's completely the same thing.

"You'll do fine, Izuku!" You said as you kept patting his back with a grin.

"E-Easy for you to say, (Y/n)-chan... You're the strongest." Izuku replied as he looked down on his lap.

"So, what if I am? That doesn't mean you need to be discouraged of your own fight with Shoto. You'll do fine, Izuku. You might lose... But it's better than nothing." You said to him with a genuine tone as your grin had also gone genuine.

Izuku looked at you and stared for a bit. You tilted your head to the side as you also stare at his green pupils. Upon realizing that he was staring without saying anything, Izuku's face went completely red as he looked away.

"U-Uhm-! Thank you for your kind encouragement, (Y-Y/n)-chan!" He stammers with his words as he covered his face due to the embarrassment that he's feeling.

'Oh god...! My heart won't stop beating fast! She's so nice- not anyone gets to see this side of her! I-I'm lucky!'

Izuku thought, but as he does, his face went more red than before that in any moment he could over heat.

You laughed and playfully slap his back as a pat(?).

"Good luck, Izu-chan! You can do this!" You grinned at him whilst giving him a thumbs up. Though, as soon as your smile came, it instantly disappears- in which Izuku greatly noticed.

"Izu-chan... I overheard your conversation with Shoto before this started," You trailed off as you looked at him with a expression that resembles a soft yet serious one.

Anger.

That's what you felt.

Pity was also there.

Shoto was in your arms, crying. Despite you, being the same age as him- you can't help but to become a big sister just to comfort him.

His wound was still fresh. The burnt on his left eye.

He sobbed in your embrace as your arms wrapped around him, holding him protectively. Patting his back in process as you couldn't form any words to calm him down.

You only... Hugged him.

You removed the white bind that covered your eyes as you look up at Endeavor.

And you're the only person- much less as a child that made him flinch with just a stare.

"Shoto and I will not be training today." You said to Endeavor with a dead stare.