第25章: Sports Festival

[ A/n: We're speedrunning

[ A/n: We're speedrunning. You might see some grammatical mistakes and mistyped words, I'll edit them when I can. ]

二十五

[•] Day of the sports festival.

The crowd cheered. The moment Present Mic started to speak through the microphone, many citizen have gone excited.

However, the students of UA were currently waiting on their perspective prep-room. And right now, our dear (Y/n) went somewhere outside the arena to buy some food, unaware of what's happening inside the waiting room.

[ Takoyaki ]

Shoto stared at Izuku with his deadpanned expression, this certainly made the broccoli head to feel some sort of nervousness.

But, out of nowhere, Shoto suddenly challenged Izuku. Him saying that he'll surpass the broccoli head.

This just change the view to everything. Didn't he just inform all of us that he's going to surpass you? Maybe he had given up knowing that the strength difference between you and him has a great gap. Even training for all his life, he will not be able to reach your level. Maybe that's the reason why.

Who knows? Maybe there's a deep and meaningful reason why Shoto suddenly said that.

"Woo-ho-ho~! Midoriya has a rival!" Kaminari said, adding more fuel to the fire(no pun intended).

Bakugo stayed quiet, though his gaze narrowed. He was observing and watching the whole scene, waiting for a response from Izuku. Shoto really just challenged the wrong person.

However, Izuku looked back at Shoto with determination. He accepted his challenge even though he knows that Shoto might defeat him the moment he stepped inside the battlefield.

But Shoto is not (Y/n). He has nothing to fear.

"I guess, today, we're all enemies, huh?" Tsuyu said as some of her classmates looked at her.

"You could say that," Momo replied.

"Yooo... Imagine fighting (Y/n) in hand to hand combat. Imagining it makes me want to quit the festival..." Kaminari said.

"I bet 300¥ that (Y/n)'s going to be first place!" Ashido said.

But none of her classmates responded to her words, and she looks very disappointed.