第3章: Meet The Dad

The loud sound of the ambulance siren can be heard from the distance.

[°] Tokyo, Japan [ 8: 34 PM ]

Sitting at the top of the Tokyo tower, the wind shifts in its favor as your hair dances with it. It was cold, but not enough to freeze you and make you shiver. It was that time of the week when you massively put a veil through the city.

It's like a general cleaning since you've been tasked to kill all cursed entities in one night.

If known heroes save the world physically, your dad is known for saving the world non-physically... if that makes sense. He saves people from entities that not many (normal)humans can see.

And right now, it has become your job. Not because your dad is gone, he told you that this is part of your training. If you're able to flawlessly trap the cursed entity with one big veil, then maybe, just maybe, he'll come back to the media and announce his only beloved daughter to the public.

"That old man better give a large amount of money for this," You mumbled to yourself as you got up and stretched your limbs.

"Time to do god's work," You said with a smug smirk.

Pulling down your blindfold to reveal one eye, is where the massive magic starts.

🎐

It was already morning when you arrived back in Kyoto.

You did a good job, to be honest. You did encounter some cursed entities that have been associated with the king of curses, but that's easy to deal with.

One of the servants inside that works for the Gojo family greeted you at the doorstep of the estate.

After all, your dad wanted to be Japanese aesthetic, so he kept the traditional Japanese Mansion in his house.

"Welcome back, Master (Y/n)," He greeted as he bow down right in front of you.

"Hello, Where's daddy-yow?" You asked with a smile as you gently removed your blindfold.

"He's at the garden, Master. He also has a visitor," He informed.

You stop dead in your tracks as you looked at him, "Is it the bald old man with a long white beard from Jujutsu High?!" You asked in worry.

You do not, and I mean do not want to see that bald-headed fuck. He's just... irritating to look at.

Father & Daughter things.