第30章: Real Trouble

~

~

After the sports festival, many agencies and heroes tried to recruit our beloved main character. Of course, Endeavor's agency were the first one on the list. But it seemed that you couldn't even give a fuck about it.

After all, you were planning to laze around.

Mina sigh in defeat as she rests her head on your desk, "Lucky you, (Y/n)-chan. You have agencies following up on your feet while I need to look for one huhu~!" She cried while complaining.

You diverted your attention from your phone and scoff then smile at Mina, "You'll do fine, Ashido-saaaan!" You tried encouraging her.

"Look, (Y/n). Your fight between Bakugo during the sports festival is gaining a hundred million views," Jiro said as she stood next to the girl while showing her phone.

Gojo smiled proudly, "I'm so famous. Gosh..." She said, almost giggling like a school girl but stopped herself as she mentally slapped herself in her head.

That did gained a lot of views. And under the supervision of media under you, it's such a advantage for certain people to watch your every move. Not like it's going to be a big advantage for them, you frankly do not care— you're the strongest after all.

.

.

.

.

Gojo's POV (The one with bondonkers)

Class went smoothly as usual. Endeavor kept pestering me to enter his agency, but I kinda wanna lay-low for a while. Not like it's going to be difficult for my hero career in the future. Agencies are behind my feet, so it's not gonna be a hassle.

Shoto and I are quite good now, we went back to normal and he seemed more comfortable in my presence. The other day, we visited his mom at the hospital, and I gotta say... Rei changed a lot.

She's not that unhinged woman back in my childhood. I knew something was up with her the moment I first saw her, but I couldn't blame her, after all, it's all Endeavors fault.

Ha! Normalize blaming Endeavor in everything.

While Present Mic was lecturing about some boring stuff in English, I decided to play with my pen spinning it around my slender fingers as I boringly listen to Mic.

He's just blabbering about some nonsense stuff that I already know so I really don't care listening. But, he's sooooo boring! Really really boring. He used to be so cool when I was a kid— but I guess teaching is one of his cons. Seriously—