第22章: Seclusion With Someone

[ NOTICE: You might see some mistakes and grammatical errors

[ NOTICE: You might see some mistakes and grammatical errors. I'll edit them when I can.]

二十二

Laying on the rooftop of UA building, she used her blazer to cover the dusty ground. She was staring at the light blue sky, her thoughts wondering as a ghost cat was laying on top of her, trying to give her the comfort she wants.

She's not in the mood to eat.

Removing her white blindfold, she stretched the cloth and stare at it. She just wanted to talk to someone about her feelings, but the lingering fear of them judging her scares her. And she doesn't want to sacrifice her pride for something like that. She knows that being strong means that people wouldn't even think a second thought that you have weaknesses. The girl sigh as she covered her eyes with her arm.

She wanted to cry.

Its heavy.

But it seems like she's unable to do so.

The ghostly kitten purred on top of her, nuzzling its face on her chest.

She chuckled half-heartedly, "You can't even give me the comfort I want, huh?" She said as the kitten closed its eyes and tilted its head to the side.

"You know... Dad used to hug me all of the tine whenever I feel like this. So, maybe that's all I need?" She said. Talking to the cat as if it has the mental capability to speak.

The cat meowed as a response.

"Oh really? You think I'm that lonely?" She asked as she gives the kitten a smile.

The kitten started to lick the back of its paws.

The girl rolled her eyes, "You're so sassy. Go back to where you came from," She said with a sigh as she snaps her fingers.

The cat became transparent blue as its eyes went blank white. Suddenly, it's started to disappear. When the ghostly feline finally disappeared, the girl took a deep breath and sigh once again.

"Dad... You better fucking come back..." She mumbled to herself as she closed her eyes.

The wind brushed up against her as the little tiny baby hair on her face tickles her for a bit. Its such a beautiful day, yet she feels like its raining. Not that rainy days are always about sadness and loneliness, but who could blame such a girl like her? She's always about be in happy, charming, playful, and a tease. You wouldn't expect someone like her to act so emotional vulnerable.