𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

"Hm," He hummed as he watched the entire sports festival unfold. Apparently, the daughter of the strongest man who ever existed had won with ease, as expected.

A deformed figure of a curse that took resemblance to a woman pointed at the television as she cooed.

He smiled and patted her head, "That's right. Your beloved daughter is having the time of her life, right now." He said as he tilted his head to the side.

The deformed figure of the woman whine suddenly, "You already saw her, and look what she did to you." He answered as he worriedly looked at her. That's right, this cursed spirit has already seen and meet her very own daughter, yet, that girl that she calls her own daughter did not give an inch of mercy as she used her powerful attacks to destroy her and her entire body.

And it would most definitely take some long time for her to heal— because one... Her abilities are growing and growing without her realizing. Yes, her abilities were the same as her father's, but... There's something in it that makes her unable to regenerate quickly as she should've.

She wasn't always like this. She was... A human before.

But, the man she loved had cursed her before she died.

[•] Kyoto, Japan. 20[**]

She held her daughter close. Everything was in ruins, the hospital that they were in got attacked by a bunch of villains and cursed entities. The moment she give birth to her daughter, the child itself release her own presence so strong that it managed to trigger the curse that were around the area, and as they feel the presence of the girl, the more strong they get.

"History do repeats itself. But worse." Yaga grunted as he tries to keep the other curses at bay outside of the hospital room.

"You mean..." She trailed off in fear as she held her baby tightly.

"Yes. Your daughter has inherited her Father's abilities... Especially the six eyes." Yaga answered  as he used released another cursed puppet to fight some curse entities that's trying to get in.

Her breath hitched as she looked down in fear at her sleeping daughter that's in her arms, "W-Where... Is Satoru...?" She asked as she was unable to hold back her tears.

"Bad timing. He's in Tokyo, but don't worry, we already call for him—" Before Yaga could even finish that sentence, a large deformed cursed entity broke in inside the room by the window outside.

They were on 6th floor of the building, and the moment that cursed destroys the whole entire room, she was forced to use the last of her strength to protect her daughter and herself from that monster.

Gashadokuro, A skeleton demon that's 16 times the size of a average human.

It protected her and her daughter by forcefully grabbing the large face of the cursed being and flawlessly crushing in it in it's bone hand.

It wouldn't take long for the demon to come to it's realization that the one who sealed him has gotten weaker, and that could lead to his eternal freedom once again.

Whilst everything was distracted, the woman took this chance to run away from the scene.

Feeling guilty that she has to leave the unconscious body of Yaga.

It's only been an hour since she was born yet everything was already in chaos...

Where are you, Satoru. Me and (Y/n) need you!