第13章: Out Of Character

十三

十三

After all the shit that happened at lunchtime, Midoriya, the supposed class representative talked to the front and give up his title to Iida, which was a pretty good idea since you know that Midoriya himself can't even come up with a proper conversation to someone without becoming a stuttering mess. You really didn't want to participate in all of that, but you did vote for Shoto just for your own sake of entertainment. You were hoping for him to win-- since, you know, that boy is super quiet and avoids any possible conversation.

Once all of that was over, the usual class began.

And tomorrow will be the day that the whole class will go to USJ.

You listen to Ectoplasm ranting about math and constantly writing down his equations on the board. 

You seriously can't wait for tomorrow.

And that's why we're skipping time~!

[  •  •  •  𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰  ]

"(Y/n)," Your dad called from behind as you were fixing your necktie in front of your mirror.

You hummed in response, as once again, finding the difficulties to tie it. Groaning, you turn towards your father as you huff, "Little help, please," You said as you narrowed your eyes towards Satoru.

The white-haired man scoffed as he walked towards you, gently grabbing your necktie as he neatly re-tied it, "Now, what would my lovely daughter do without me? Can't even tie her own necktie," He said as he chuckled.

"Teach me how...!" You whine.

Once Satoru was finished tying it, he rest his hands on the top of your head as he gently caress it. He was quiet and seemed to be distracted by his own thoughts as he does this action. Of course, you were sort of surprised since... this is so unlike him.

"Dad?" You called out for him.

He hummed in response as he tenderly smiles at you, "Yes?" He replied.

"Are you okay?" You asked, slightly tilting your head to the side as you look at him directly into his eyes.

"Yes," He simply replied as he continues to give you head pats.

You looked at him suspiciously, "Hmmm... doesn't look like it. What is it?" You said to him as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"I really can't hide stuff from you, can I?" He said as he chuckled.

You rolled your eyes, "Duh, you're acting strange. So, what is it?" You asked.

[◘] 𝐔𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 ( 𝟕:𝟏𝟓 𝐀𝐌 )