第5章: First Day

"I will come with you! Just to make sure that the safety of the school is going to enter the standard!" Your biological dad said loudly as he fixed the long sleeve of his sky-blue buttoned shirt.

The two of you were currently sharing the same mirror as the two of you fixed yourselves.

Rolling your eyes as you sigh, you tried to fix your tie, "Just say you want to meet Aizawa-san again," You said quietly, almost groaning in the process as you try your best to fix your tie.

Satoru noticing that you're having a hard time fixing your goddamn tie, grabbed your shoulder and forcefully turn you around to face as he slaps your hand away from your tie, "That's not how you tie it, Idiot!" He strictly remarked as he started to tie it right this time.

You groaned, "You didn't teach me how!" You whined. 

When Satoru finished fixing your tie, he softly hand chops your head, "YouTube!" He said.

"Fuck YouTube," You replied as you rolled your eyes as you turn toward the mirror to fix your hair.

Satoru hand chops you again, "Language!" 

"Dad! Stop being annoying!" You angrily shouted at him.

"Hehe," Was the only thing he said after teleporting out of your room.

You huffed as you went back into fixing your hair. But, for some reason, his effort of coming with you to UA really puts a small smile on your lips. 

After all, he wasn't the one that raised you. So, you guessed this is his payment for always being gone when you were still a kid. You and your father rarely get a father-and-daughter hang out since you're busy with his work, and he's busy with being a teacher.

But today, he really made time just to come with you.

[❀]

Getting out of the private vehicle with your father, you sigh as you saw students walking toward the gates of UA. You tilted your head to the side as you look at your father.

He hummed as he did the same to look at you, "What?" He asked.

"Seriously, what's the reason for you coming here with me?" You asked him as you tilted your circular glasses down.