第28章: Cold

二十八

二十八

( You might see some grammatical and spelling errors, I'll edit them when I can. )

Watching the whole event unfold, it reached to the point where Sero is up against Shoto. And, out of the corner of your eyes, you see the raging flames from Shoto's Father. Endeavor. It's not that you didn't notice his presence before, it's just you didn't acknowledge him.

Shoto and Sero stand on the stage, facing each other as they wait for the fight to commence. Sero was stretching his limbs as he smiled at Shoto.

But the boy only give him a cold expression.

But- he actually balled his hands into a fist. Feeling angry... Angry towards... Endeavor.

Endeavor spotted his own son walking out of the prep room.

"Shoto." He called as the boy couldn't give a single notice to his father who seemed to be narrowing his gaze at him. Though, he only walked pass by him.

Endeavor sigh, "I expect you to surpass (Y/n) this time." He reminded in which made Shoto stop dead in his track as he looked back at his back with so much rage.

"I do not want you to become a laughing stock when you face off (Y/n). She's the strongest, that's why you need to surpass her." Endeavor added as he glared at Shoto.

"Let go of that silly pride of yours and use that left side. Use the flame that I bestowed upon you- it's the only key to surpass a Gojo-"

"Liar. No one can surpass a Gojo. Get it straight inside your old mind." Shoto spat angrily as he continued walking away.

As Prensent Mic presents the students that going to fight, Sero sweat dropped.

"Man, that's just mean." He said as he massage his shoulders.

"Start!"

"No hard feelings, alright, Todoroki?" Sero said. And as he finishes up that sentence, he immediately used his tapes to capture Shoto flawlessly and used a lot of momentum and force to slide him out of the stage.

And as he does this, Shoto looked at Sero with death glare as he muttered; "Sorry." And immediately used his right side to freeze Sero.

But due to the rage he's feeling, he couldn't quite control the release of his Ice Quirk as it immediately covered half of the arena, managing to get Sero in a petrified yet cold state.