第26章: 10 Million

二十六

二十六

[ You might see some mistakes : I don't have time to edit/proof-read ]

"Gojo (Y/n) who ranked first in the preliminary! You are worth 10 Million points!" Midnight announced as she pointed her whip at you.

With a sadistic smirk, every one looked at you with an intent of taking the points from you. But seriously, are they really willing to take the risk of embrassment just to get your precious points? It's going to take a gut of three for them to do that!

It looks like its going to be hard for you to form a team for this cavalry. With the confidence and ego you have right now, you raised your hand.

Midnight immediately acknowledge, "Yes, Gojo?" She asked.

"Is it okay to work alone? It looks like none of them are willing to form a group with me," You and sort of asked, "Don't worry! I can summon some friends to help me win this cavalry!" You finished with enthusiasm.

But Midnight shook her head, "That is not allowed! You need to form a team with your other batchmates, That's the rules! Sorry Gojo, I am very much aware that you are not a team player," Midnight said.

"Awee~ Bummer! Hanako wanted to play!" You whine.

Midnight then ignored your whine and pull her whip apart together, "You have 10 minutes to form a team! Good luck Gojo (Y/n)!" She said as she win at you.

"Awee man!" You whine once more.

You looked around to see many students that are either avoiding you or ignoring you. This was very new to you since you're so used to be having all the attention, and to be very approachable, so this is very foreign to you.

But, you don't want to go around asking your batchmate if they could help you form a team. No, ew, yuck, that's very disgusting—

"Gojo (Y/n)!" An unfamiliar voice said right behind you.

You turn around to see a girl with steampunk themes circular glasses and she has a cute pink hair. You tilted your head to the side.

"Who are you?" You asked.

And suddenly, she leaned in towards you, managing to hit your infinity. But it definitely looks like she didn't mind.

"Hatsume Mei! Please, let me be on your team! Holding the 10 Million points, you're for sure going to be the star of the show! In fact! I bet the cameras are going to focus their lenses on you! And that's going to be a perfect opportunity for me to show-off my babies!" She screamed in excitement. And you can barely much see how her eyes shines from the adrenaline she's feeling.

You did listen to her introduction and her reasoning. And she's from the support department, maybe she's going to be a good asset in this challenge. After all, even if your other batchmate try to snatch your 10 million bandana, that's going to be very difficult because of *cough* infinity *cough*.