第20章: Comfort me.

二十

二十

When you got out of the principal's office, you were expecting to see Nanami only. But, to your surprise, Shoto was also there. You quickly put up a smile, the smile that Shoto usually sees. You approached him.

"Oh~ Is my best friend worried about me~?" You said in a teasing tone.

Shoto narrowed his gaze at you and looked away without saying anything.

You let out a scoff, "I see you also received the cinnamon rolls, make sure to give some to Fuyumi-san, okay~?" You said as you poke his cheeks.

And that certainly irked the multi-colored-haired boy. But, surprisingly, he didn't say anything.

However, you turn your attention back to Nanami, "Can we escort Shoto back to his house, Nanamin?" You asked as you tilted your head to the side.

The tall blonde looked at you for a moment until he sigh, "Sure," He replied.

The three of you started walking away from the principal's office. With you being in the middle, you walk really close next to your best friend. With a smile, you snake your arms around his.

"Did I miss any assignments?" You asked as you lean your head on his shoulder.

The boy quietly, yet softly shoves you away from him. Removing his arms away from yours, he narrowed his eyes on you, "Personal space," He plainly said.

"Why are you so cold to me...!" You whine as you playfully push his arm.

"Stop being annoying," Shoto said as he glared at you.

"You know, you gotta stop doing that glare. You look like your dad," You said with a smirk.

"Shut up, (Y/n)." He spat with a low and threatening tone, The boy continued, "I am not like him," He growled at you whilst still having the same glare he had given you.

You stick your tongue out at him, "I know, but you're acting like him! If you're going to stop being cold towards me, then you'll stop being like him, hehe," You said with a smirk.

The boy clicked his tongue in annoyance as he avoided your gaze.

"(Y/n), stop annoying, Shoto," Nanami said with a strict tone.

You turn towards him and pouted, "...Fine..." You said.

The three of you arrived at the parking space area for UA. Nanami unlocked his car and opened the door.