第27章: Withdraw! Gojo's Here!

{I don't remember what happened much in the anime, so don't get pressed if I got the situation wrong

{I don't remember what happened much in the anime, so don't get pressed if I got the situation wrong. This a fanfic, the story will definitely shift. Thank you.}

{Also, sorry for being gone. Character AI has me on chokehold.}

二十七

During Lunch~

Momo was currently looking for Gojo.

Mineta and Kaminari had actually 'remind' her that every female in their class is going to participate the cheerleading activity in the festival. It sounds fishy alright, but Momo complied knowing the fact that it was an 'order' from Aizawa-sensei.

Kaminari and Mineta giggled like little gremlin.

"Gojo in a cheerleading outfit~!" Mineta dreamily breath out.

"I can't wait for my nose to bleed!" Kaminari said in anticipation.

"What do you mean Gojo in cheerleading outfit?" Kirishima suddenly asked in which made Mineta and Kaminari flinch.

But realizing that it was only Kirishima, both of them smirked.

"We're about to witness Gojo in a cheerleading outfit~!" Mineta said.

Kirishima raised his eyebrow, trying to imagine what she would look like in the cheerleading outside as he looked over to the foreign girls who were currenlty wearing them.

He smiled and nodded, "I'm sure she would look very good in them!" He said with a proud smile.

Kaminari looked over at Mineta and whispered, "He's not that type of simp, Mineta. He's not like you," He whispered.

Mineta seemingly gasped in an offended way, "What's that suppose to mean?!"

Time eventually passed and Midnight started gathering all the students again in the arena. She raised an eyebrow to see all of the female student in class 1-A was wearing cheerleading outfits.

Well, except for one.

Gojo was laughing hysterically as she points at her female classmate.

"KAHAHAHA! NO WAAAAYYY! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WEARING?!" She laughed so loudly that Momo grimace.

"You're supposed to wear one too!" Momo whined as the girls sigh in defeat.

"HAHA! T-The moment you told me that Mineta said it to you, I knew he was trippin! I can't believe you believed him!" She laughed even more as she slaps her knee. She seemed to be enjoying this for some odd reason.

Jiro shuddered, "Ugh... This is so embarassing...!" She groaned as she covers herself with the pompoms.

Momo facepalm, "Ah... I wish I was as skeptical as Gojo...! I was already having suspicion yet I still believed it!" Momo sigh in defeat as Tsuyu pats her back.