第24章: Little Interaction

[ A/n: For all them fangirls(including me)

[ A/n: For all them fangirls(including me). You might see some errors and grammatical mistakes, I'll edit them when I can!]

二十四

The girl smiled mischievously.

The moment she got out of the door of Nanami's house was the moment she saw Bakugo walking pass by the said household.

"Bakugo~!" The girl called out.

The blonde clicked his tongue in annoyance as he kept walking.

"Good morning!" The girl greeted as she suddenly appeared right besdie him.

Bakugo shot her a glare, "Don't walk beside me," He said in a low threatening tone.

The girl held her hands up in a defensive manner, "Yeeesh! So grumpy this early in the morning!" She said while keeping her mischievous smile.

Bakugo huffed, "Just because we saved many lives last night doesn't mean you can act all buddy buddy to me," He said without looking at you as he kept his gaze on the road.

"I know! I know! But, I'm not gonna stop bothering you until you call me by my name! Ehe~!" She said as she sticks her tongue out and winked at the blonde.

This certainly irks the blonde, "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" He angrily shouted.

The girl brought her face closer to his as he gives him a smug smile. Bakugo's left eye started twitching in annoyance.

"Nope!" The girl teasingly said.

[ • | • | • ]

Bakugo's eyes twitched even more.

"Hag...! I told you not to seat next to me...!" He angrily said as he tried to compose himself inside the train.

You were keeping yourself busy by scrolling through your phone as you sat next to Bakugo, "Can't be helped, boss. Train's gone crowded," She said without looking at the blonde.

One post attracted your attention/eyes despite wearing your blindfold, "Look twinkle-spikes, you're all over the news!" You said as you bring your phone in front of Bakugo's face, in which he clearly ignored as he still try to compose himself and keep calm.

"What the hell did you just call me...?!" He angrily growled.

You chuckled, clearly ignore his words, "Heh, all thanks to me though~! Say thank you!" You said as you grin at the moody blonde right next to you, nudging him in the process.

Bakugo did nothing but to keep his composer and not lose his cool in public, let alone a crowdy train.

The blonde mentally took a deep breath as he ignored the girl that kept rambling and talking to him about the most useless shit he's ever heard. He pulled out his phone to keep himself busy, and maybe keep himself collected and calm while the hag beside him kept talking.