第8章: Weird Feelings

八

(I don't have enough time to proof-read the whole chapter.)

"So, next week, we're going to USJ?" You said to Shoto even though the boy doesn't even reply to your words.

You didn't bother whining about him replying as you just continue, "AH-AH! DON'T ASK ME HOW I KNOW THIS! Let's just say I got the intel from my Father," You said with a smirk as you lean towards Shoto.

The boy did nothing but to ignore your existence. But, somehow, this wasn't new. In fact, he's back to his usual self.

After acting strange yesterday, of course you're not ignorant enough not to notice, of course you did. You've known this boy ever since you were a kid-- So, it's no wonder how you're able to notice some of the changes in his behavior.

"I actually want to have a chat with 13! Her black hole is similar to my Hollow!" You happily said.

"Shh. Shut up, (Y/n)," Shoto said as he put his hand against her face. His whole palm managing to cover all of it.

But, with her infinity, he wasn't able to touch her face.

"Why?" She asked, "Is there a villain?" You quietly asked.

"No, you're just way too noisy for your own good," He stated with a blank look on his face.

"D'awww~ Don't say that! I know you love me~!" You teased with a smirk.

"It's going to take me a decade to feel that for you," He replied in monotone.

"Soooo~ Ten years from now you'll love me?" You asked as you tilt down your glasses as you show him your eyes that seemingly sparkles in excitement.

The boy sigh and rolled his eyes, "No. Now, Be quiet," He said.

Oh yeah, Today is Thursday. And the two of you were already going home together. After all, Fuyumi did invited you for dinner.

Of course, Shoto didn't do anything about it since Natsuo also wanted to see you again. If his siblings wanted to, then he wouldn't interfere.

After all, he's just going to stay in his room for the time being when you're there.

When the two of you exited the school perimeter, you smiled, "Let's stop by at the nearest sweet shop. I'll buy Fuyumi some peach mochi," You said to Shoto.

"Alright," He bluntly replied.

[ •   •   • ]