第7章: Attention

With a smug smirk, you lean against Shoto, "Oh~ Would you look at that, you're second place," You said with a teasing tone to your voice.

"Stop rubbing it on my face," He blankly said.

"Hehe," You chuckled as you poke his cheeks. Some of your classmates watch in awe how you're able to tease around the son of the No.2 hero, "I know you're annoyed~" You teased.

"Shut. Up." He said as his eyes narrowed at you.

Shifting your smirk into a smile, you pat his shoulder, "You have a lot of room to improve. Can't wait to see it," You said.

Shoto stared at you, his eyes slightly widening at your sudden words. He barely sees this side of you, and when he does witness it, he always thinks that it's so out of character. He was about to say something when suddenly move away from him.

"I'm gonna leave you alone now, time to annoy the third place! Bakutoes!" You exclaimed happily as you skip your way toward Bakugo.

Shoto watched as he stood there motionless. He feels oddly weird. For some reason, even when you were insufferable to be with, he still wants you to annoy him. Maybe he's gotten used to it, or maybe something else.

But when the two of you entered UA, considering that it's only the first day-- he doesn't like how your attention kept going left and right(Midoriya and Bakugo). He's just so used to that he's the only one that you're annoying. But he should be grateful that you're slowly leaving him alone, so why does he feel this way? It's weirding him out.

Watching as you approach the cranky spiked-hair boy, he intently watched.

"Lookie hereeee~! It's the third placer! Are you always going to stay in that place?" You asked with a teasing tone.

Bakugo's jaw clenched, "SHUT UP OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU!" He shouted angrily.

"That's the origin of a villain, Bakuwho. Stop it~" You said to him as you frown.

"It'd be better if you learn how to shut up," Bakugo said as he clicked his tongue.

"But I can't shut up with the fact that you said you're going to surpass me-- BUT YOU ENDED UP BEING THIRD PLACE AGAIN!" You shouted as you started laughing.

Bakugo could do nothing but ball his hands into a fist. But, if he proceeds to talk to you, he knows you wouldn't leave him alone. And so, his decision was to walk away and ignore you.

"Eh? Bakutoe? DON'T IGNORE MEEEE~!" You called out for him as you follow him.

"IT'S BAKUGO! GET YOUR NAMES RIGHT!" He angrily shouted.

"DON'T IGNORE ME!" You whine.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" He shouted louder.

"Bakugo! Indoor voice!" Aizawa strictly shouted.