第2章: Entertainment

You know. Having all these quirks and talents all to yourself, it's hard not to be so overconfident and cocky.

Let's take this event here for example.

"Hehe, Tired already?" You said as you stare at your prey who's beneath where you were.

Floating amidst air as you hover at the top of their head truly brings terror within them.

"WHAT'S UP WITH YOU, KID?!" The villain shouted.

"My beauty," You replied with a grin on your face.

'This bitch is playing with me!'

The villain angrily thought as he decided to use his quirk to delay this crazy kid from following him.

This didn't faze the kid as she just watched the villain run away pathetically.

"He runs funny... that's why I'm playing with him," You said, seemingly replying to someone who had just talked to you.

"Augh, fine," You said rolling your eyes when you received his orders inside your head.

.

The villain laughed wholeheartedly when he looked back to see no one trying to catch him.

That blind girl... Is she even blind to begin with?! Why is she wearing that fancy white blindfold?

Is she trying to imitate Gojo Saturou? That man is only a legend now since no one has seen him for over 14 years. No records of his heroics act, no nothing.

He just disappeared without a trace, and villains including some pro-heroes consider the name Gojo Satoru a myth. A legend.

With his breath hitching, his vision shakes when he saw the white-haired girl standing in front of him, checking out her fingernails as if she's been waiting for him to arrive at the specific spot.

"You done running away, Mr. Villain?" She asked with a smirk.

"Hah! Do you think you scare me trying to imitate Gojo Satoru? Kid, you make me laugh!" The villain spat angrily.

"The legendary man, right?" She asked as she put her index finger on the corner of her lips, as it she was thinking.

"Yeah!" The villain replied with a nervous smile.

"That's my dad, dude," She said as she laughed hysterically afterward.

[♤]