第23章: Train Incident

[ NOTICE: You might see a lot of mistakes since I was doing this chapter in the middle of the night

[ NOTICE: You might see a lot of mistakes since I was doing this chapter in the middle of the night. I'll edit them when I can. ]

二十三

The day came to an end.

You felt light after that therapy session with Izuku. You were about to go and speak to Shoto, but you remembered that maybe giving him some space will help, especially when the two of you are not so 'okay' with each other.

Of course, having after school classes with Midnight really tire you out, not physically though, but mentally. You just wanted to get this over with so you can finally chill in your new bedroom.

After all, Nanami did promised that he'll arrange and buy you a new computer set since the last one you have- well... You just left it in the Gojo's residence since it's a pain to assemble and set it up.

As of right now, Midnight was just giving you boring lecture about what you should do with your over confident of a behavior.

Not that it interests you or anything, you just pretended to listen to give her the satisfaction.

She sigh as she gives you a smile, "That's it for today, (Y/n)-chan! Tomorrow ask Nanami to get you okay~? I want to see him!" She said in a cheery tone.

You rolled your eyes as you grabbed your bag, "Leave my third dad alone, Midnight," You said in which sounded more like a whine.

[ UA High | 7:35 PM ]

It was already night time when you got out of the building of UA. And honestly, the night crickets were the only ones that provide a noise through this quiet night.

You were all alone as you started to walk out of the perimeter of the campus.

But, when you felt a presence behind, you stopped and turned around to see who it was.

It was a familiar presence, but you always chose to ignore it.

It was Bakugo.

He caught your gaze as he glared at you.

"What the hell are you doing out here?" He asked.

You tilted your head to the side as you give him a flat smile, "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" You asked.

Bakugo could only click his tongue in annoyance as he walked pass you, ignoring you as he didn't want to have a conversation with you any more further.