第33章: News

𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬

Welp, that certainly blows everyone in Japan. Even to the point that it was featured outside the country. The news spreads like wildfire, and it such a headline that it managed to end up in the US news and in some parts of Europe. 

The news about a young student in UA Japan that took down a massive threat and saved countless of lives in under just an hour. She might even surpass All Might with those actions alone. 

However, out from the public eyes, the girl was having difficulties containing her feelings.

.

.

.

Everyone in the classroom was quiet as they wait for Aizawa to enter the class, it certainly feels heavy without Gojo around. Her seat was empty as Jiro was staring at it. Ashido covered her face with her arms as she lays on her desk, even now, she still blamed herself for being careless about her phone. If she didn't borrowed it, (Y/n) might have enough time.

After the massive catastrophe is Shibuya, the sorcerers of Jujutsu high didn't hid the fact that (Y/n) saved everyone including them. Managing to fend off some villains that might cause a bigger threat than AFO, especially the stitched up cursed known as Mahito. They didn't spare any small details from the public, and that includes the sealing of none other than Satoru Gojo.

Ashido softly grabs both of her horns as a sign that she was very anxious and guilty about what happened. There's a reason why Gojo wasn't in class yet, or planning to skip class.

Out of all of them, she's the one that's much more affected about what happened to her dear father.

"You guys, I'm sure she's fine. She's strong!" Ochako said as she tries to lighten up the damp mood inside their classroom. Everyone looked her, except for Ashido. Ochako has been watching Ashido curled up, and feeling guilty, and it hurts her heart seeing that one of the bubbly girls in their class to be in this state.

"She is strong, Ochako-chan. But, she's still a human." Tsuyu pointed out as she looked at Ochako with a sad expression.

"We were having so much fun last night, except for her..." Kirishima said, "If only I noticed it sooner..." He said feeling hurt as the guilt builds up inside his heart.