Im sorry

Y/n overthinks and has a (mini)
meltdown

Warnings: Mentions of anxiety
Words: 1077
Y/n's pov:

I wake up at 12am in mine and Jenna's bed alone, she must've already gone to work. I rub my eyes, sitting up. I look around to see a note left on the bedside table, i reach over and grab it "I've gone to work, ill be home at 6, love you <3" i smile at the words and stand up putting the note back on the table. Walking out of our room, i head to the kitchen to make my breakfast. I place two pieces of toast into the toaster. Leaning over on the counter, i pull out my phone and scroll through insta whilst waiting for my food.

I scroll along my feed, liking every picture, i smile when i reach a post made by Emma earlier this morning. It's a photo of her and Jenna on the set of Wednesday, i double tap the photo and then open the comments. My smile fades as i read them "they are definitely dating", "I ship!","They're girlfriends, i know it", "Now kiss!" All of the comments were like this. All of them.

I place my phone face down on the counter and comb my hands through my hair, this is stupid, shes with me not Emma. I bring my toast out of the toaster and put it on a plate, Jenna said from day one she wanted to keep us private but she never said why.

Why does she want to keep it private, is she ashamed of me? Does she not want to be seen dating me? Thoughts race through my head as i return to our bedroom, food in hand and get back into bed. Maybe she thinks she's too good for me or i'm not famous enough or that i'm not pretty enough and she doesn't want people to see how i look. I throw my plate on the bedside table, i wasn't hungry anymore. I just lay down and stare up at the ceiling, trying to force myself back to sleep, not wanting to listen to my own thoughts. Eventually i do drift off to sleep.

I'm woken by a loud thud coming from the living room, i move my hair out of my face and sit up, leaning on my elbows. A few moments later, Jenna opens the bedroom door "Hey baby. Sorry did i wake you?"

"No." She furrows her eyebrows at my sternness "Are you okay?" i nodd my head "I don't think you are." She peels off her jacket and throws it on a chair situated in the corner of our room. "Im fine" Jenna shakes her head and crawls on the bed towards me. She sits up on her knees and wraps her arms around me, pulling me into her chest. I feel her hand comb through my hair and the other running up and down my arm.

"What's wrong?" I melt into her, "N-nothing" my voice breaks and tears threaten to fall "What happened y/n? Tell me" I give up, letting all my tears fall, i sob quietly into her chest. "Oh, baby" She hugs me tighter as i cry

We stay in the same position for many minutes until i stop crying, Jenna loosens her grip on me and leans her head down to talk to me "What's up?" I look away and down at the bedsheets, my hands travel down to a piece of cotton sticking out of the duvet cover "I just-" i let out a sigh, knowing Jenna's going to think in being dramatic "I just thought maybe you didn't tell people about us because i wasn't pretty enough or like you were ashamed of me or something" My voice grows quieter the more i speak "What- no y/n- that's not-" She lets go of me and moves off of the bed onto her feet. I feel tears brimming at my eyes, thinking she's going to leave, but im suprised when she kneels down at the side of the bed and gently wraps her hand around my jaw, forcing me to look at her, a look of sadness spread across her face.

"That's not at all why i don't tell people. I don't tell them because if i were to, people like the paparazzi and stuff would start coming after you and i know you hate crowds and people and so i figured that you probably wouldn't handle it all that well. I was eventually going to tell people but i thought it'd be best to wait until you're anxiety was a little better. Im sorry i didn't tell you-" i shake my head

"No- no i'm sorry, i'm so stupid"  She stands up and sits back down on the bed next to me, she wraps her arms around me, bringing me into her chest again  "Im so sorry Jenna"

"Don't apologise y/n, it's okay" i tangle both my hands in my hair and tug hard at my roots "No- no its not okay, its not-" she wraps her hands around mine and rubs circles on them soothingly "Stop it y/n, you're hurting yourself. It's okay, i promise you baby its okay" i sob into her chest, feeling terrible for what i accused her of. She manages to pry my hands off of my hair's roots and holds them tightly in hers.

"Shh, its okay, its okay y/n" she pushes me away from her chest lightly and brings her hands up to my face, wiping my tears away. She pulls me into a kiss before pulling away, leaning her forehead on mine "I love you, y/n, never think for a second i don't think your pretty enough, you're the prettiest person i've ever laid my eyes on" she kisses me again whilst gently holding onto the sides of my face. She pulls away again "Come on, lets go make some food, we'll watch a film and eat together"

She stands up and offers her hand out for me to take, which i do and then leads me into the kitchen. "I love you Jenna" i push myself up onto and sit on the counter "I love you more
y/n" she comes in between my legs and kisses me once more.

A/n: This is lowkey not that good but i needed to post something other than smut 😭