Needed you*

Jenna gets a video from y/n at work

Warnings: Smut
Words: 1007
(Requested)
Jenna's pov:

I unlock my phone under the desk as i take a quick look at my zoom meeting to see if anyone noticed my lack of attention, to see y/n had sent me a video. I click on 1 attachment and my eyes widen as i see my girlfriend on the screen with her legs spread and her own two fingers thrusting fast and hard into her as she squirts all over our bed "fuck, jen~"

I squirm to try and ignore the pressure building between my legs, "fuck sake y/n" i groan quietly as i shut my phone off and try focus on my meeting.

Hours passed and now im on my way out of work, hornier than ever. I get into my car and call my girlfriend through the car's screen as i start to drive, "Hey baby!"

"Hey y/n, love, im on my way home" i smile at her sweet tone "okay jen, what are you wanting for food?" i smirk "your pussy" a groan can be heard from the other end of the phone "don't think i didn't see that video. Ill be home soon, bye baby" the line goes dead as i focus on making my way back home, not on the growing need for attention between my legs.

Y/n's pov:
I squeal as i hear the front door open and dash downstairs to see my girlfriend hanging up her coat. She smirks at me as she wraps her arms around my waist, bringing me into a steamy kiss. Our tongues slide over one another as she backs me up against the wall. Suddenly, she pulls away leaving only a trail of spit connecting our mouths. "Hey, baby" she walks away into the kitchen as if what happened didn't just happen, "what do you mean, hey, baby? Why not lets fuck, baby?" Jenna laughs as she opens a bottle of water "We only fuck when you deserve it, right now you don't, you had me so horny at work today, not okay"

My girlfriend walks past me and upstairs, i stand there in astonishment before turning around to follow her "what the fuck do you mean, you don't want to fuck?" The door to our bedroom is blocked by my body, preventing Jenna from walking away from me again "i didn't say I didn't want to, i said you don't deserve it" loud huffs escape my lips as i search for something to say "do you not like fucking me?" I say, trying to guilt trip her into giving me what i need. She turns to me and rolls her eyes "you know thats not what this is about, you're trying to make me give in and its not happening" she walks up to me, expecting me to move but i stand my ground.

All of a sudden i feel her lips on mine, her tongue down my throat and my spit mixing with hers. I find myself pushed up against the doorframe as she sucks on my tongue, "ngh~"
Jenna smiles into my mouth before pulling away

"Jennnnn!" my girlfriend shrugs before walking into the bathroom, i again, follow suit. "Im sorrryyy okay, i just really needed you" im ignored, the throbbing between my legs encourages me to speak more "please- fuck jen please i really need you"

My girlfriend places her toothbrush back where it belongs before walking up to me, "please baby, you make me feel so good plea-" she rags my shirt over my head and shoves her tongue down my throat, "ngh~ yes~" my back harshly hits the tiled wall as she kneads my tits with her hands, "you want to be touched hm?" She moans breathlessly into my mouth "fuck- yes~"
My jeans fall down to my ankles and i feel a sense of relief as the tip of her fingers come into contact with my clothed clit "this what you wanted?" My head nods sporadically, before being thrown back when she shoves two of her long slender fingers inside of me

"Oh my fuck!" Jenna smirks into my neck as my mouth hangs widely open and her fingers thrust deep into me. "Do you not think it's inappropriate to send me a video of you fucking yourself at work?" I don't answer, i cant, im too focused on the continuous pumping her fingers are doing, massaging my cunts walls harshly "fucking answer me!" Jen forces another finger into me "yes fuck yes!"

I don't notice but my girlfriend sinks to her knees and welcomes my clit into her mouth, my hands shoot down to her hair, pushing her further into my cunt "Jen!", her 3 fingers pump into me at a inhumane speed as her tongue flicks my clit over and over again, the knot in my stomach starts to form as i start rocking my hips back and forth, getting the most out of my girlfriends mouth. "m gnna cum~"

I push her head into my cunt before looking down to see her slowly stroking herself over her underwear, her fingers hit my g spot over and over again as i grind into her mouth, chasing my orgasm, eventually it comes, my hips buckle into Jennas mouth and my hands rag at her hair "fuck- fuck- fuck- yes~ ngh~"

Her head keeps moving along my folds until i push her away. Looking down i see my cum dripping down her face and her hair all messed up. Jen bites her lip before coming up to kiss me "you taste so good~" smiling i switch us around, having her against the wall, my hands make their way into her underwear and i start stroking her walls, "you're soaked" i grin.

"Yeah~" my fingers slip into her cunt as she gasps before being cut off by my lips. I run my fingers along her folds, enjoying how they slide with her wetness, "bedroom?" Jen smiles before whimpering "bedroom."