Sick

Y/n falls sick and Jenna takes care of her
                              (Requested)

Warnings: Throwing up mentioned
Words: 967

Y/n's pov:

I wake up at 5am, many hours too early. Sweat covers my face and i cover my mouth as i cough loudly. I look over to see my girlfriend, Jenna, sleeping peacefully. I throw my legs over the side of the bed and stand up, heading to the bathroom. I close the door behind me. I lean on the bathroom counter, and turn on the tap. Cupping my hands underneath the tap, i collect the water and throw it over my face, and then again.

Suddenly i feel nauseous, i move over towards the toilet and throw up. I hate throwing up. I pull away from the toilet, bringing my knees up to my chest and balancing my elbows on them, biting my nails. I sit on the floor for many minutes before standing up to brush my teeth. As i'm brushing i look up into the mirror to see my face drowned in sweat and my hair all over the place.

I laugh at my appearance before tying my hair up. I hear a quiet knock at the door "Yeah?" I look around to see Jenna stood at the door, she squints as she adjusts to the light in the bathroom, i must've woken her up. "Hey baby" I take the brush out of my mouth and clean the toothpaste from around my mouth, using a towel. I smile at her "Hey, sorry did i wake you?"

She shakes her head "Yeah, but that doesn't matter. Are you sick?" I rub over my eyes "No, no i'm not sick, i'm fine" Jenna walks over to me, a disapproving look spread across her face, and places the back of her hand on my forehead. She does this for a few moments before pulling away "You're really warm and by the looks of you, i know you're sick. You're not going to work today, and neither am i, i'm taking care of you"

I furrow my eyebrows "What? Why? Im fine! You don't need to stay off work, you like work!" She smiles "But i also like knowing my girlfriends okay" I open my mouth, ready to argue but she cuts me off with a kiss. She pulls away ever so slightly "Im looking after you, no arguments" she picks up a flannel and runs it underneath the cold tap for a few moments. "Sit" she gestures for me to sit on the counter and i do. She brings the cloth up to my forehead and dabs gently, i place my hands on her sides and pull her closer to me, moving her in between my thighs.

I see blush spread across her cheeks. As she finishes cooling my forehead, she pulls me into a quick kiss. "You taste like toothpaste" she mumbles against my lips. I giggle lightly, "Im tired can we go back to bed?" She nods and holds my hand, i jump off the counter, and she leads me back into bed. I lay down and she lays on-top of me "Jenna- i don't want to get you sick" she places her head in the crook of my neck "I don't care if i get sick, i want to hug you"

I shake my head "But Jen-" she starts playing with my hair "Shush" we stay like this as we both drift off to sleep.

I wake up at 12pm, Jenna's no longer on my chest and i feel the overwhelming urge to throw up. I quickly stand up and move into the bathroom, closing the door behind me and kneel in front of the toilet once again. After a few moments i hear the door open and a pair of hands wrap around my hair, grabbing the strands that had fallen out of my hair tie.

"Oh baby" I finish and pull away, i lift my t-shirt over my head, revealing my bra, and wipe around my mouth with it "That's disgusting" i grimace at my now dirty shirt. Jenna reaches up to the bathroom counter and gets a cup, fills it with water and then hands it to me. I smile gratefully and drink it.

"Ill go get you another shirt" i lean my head back against the counter and let out a quiet groan. I watch as Jenna comes back into the room and hands me one of her baggy t-shirts "thank you baby"

"It's okay" She holds out her hand for me to take, which i do and she leads me back into our bedroom. Jenna sits down on the bed, leaning against the headboard and pats the space in-between her legs, gesturing for me to sit, which i do. I lean my back against her front and she runs her hand through my hair, whilst the other chooses something for us to watch on tv.

"Thank you Jen" she leans down to look at me "For what?" I smile "For looking after me" she smiles back and places a kiss on my lips "don't be silly, it's my pleasure" she looks back up at the tv and chooses "The Fallout" for us to watch, i smile "One of yours?" I look up at her

"Yeah, i haven't actually watched the whole thing yet" I nod and look back at the screen "I'll order food later, if you want, of course" i smile "Yeah.. yeah that'd be great, Pizza?" She kisses the top of my head "Pizza it is"

We stay like this all day, watching films and eating. I manage to fall asleep in her arms and when i wake up the next day i feel way better.

A/n: I suck dick at writing fluff 😭