Game

Y/n teaches Jenna how to play a
                                        game

Warnings: None
Words: 518
Y/n's pov:

I'm sitting on mine and my girlfriend's bed, controller in hand, playing on my playstation. Jenna has been working all day and i have a day off. She's coming home in around half an hour though

"What a dickhead!" I'm eliminated. I press Ready and wait to be put into another game. From the corner of my eye i see the bedroom door open. I cant hear anything because i have my headset on, so i take it off. Jenna walks into the room.

"Oh hey baby!" she faintly smiles "Hello" She throws her jacket onto the floor, walking over to me. She grabs the controller out of my hand and sits on my lap, putting her head in the crook of my neck. She gives me the controller back and i wrap my arms around her whilst continuing to play.

"Jenna?" I hear her hum into my neck "Are you okay?" She nods "Okay, good" I continue to play. I get into a fight and start fumbling with the controller, trying to kill my opponent. I loose. Again.

"Fuck off! How!" I hear Jenna laugh "Whats so funny?" I start to smile at the sound of her laugh. She turns around in my arms and wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me into a kiss. After a few moments she pulls away "Teach me?"

"Alright" I offer her the controller and she takes it. She leans into me with her back to my front. She loads into another game "What button is it to shoot again?" I point to a button on the controller "This one"

Soon she gets into a fight with another player, she pulls out a gun and fires multiple shots whilst they start building. She kills them "Did you see that?" I smile "I did"

She looks at me and smiles, i place a kiss on her lips. She turns back to the screen and i place my head on-top of hers. She gets into another fight. Then another. Winning them both "You're doing so good"

She brings her bottom lip in-between her teeth whilst she concentrates on the game "Shit! Why are they building? How do i build?" I point to buttons on the controller "This button to build a wall, this one for a staircase, just use them for now" She fumbles nervously with the controller
"Okay, okay, okay. This bitch is stressing me out. Y/n kill them for me." I shake my head, giggling
"Jenna come on you can do it, this is the last person"

I rub her thighs soothingly as she continues playing. I see her bite her lip again. She's so pretty when she's concentrating. I zone out, examining my girlfriend's pretty face. Im soon brought back when she shouts "I did it! Y/n look!" I smile and kiss the top of her head "Im so proud of you!"

Victory is displayed across the screen. She looks up to me and pulls me into a kiss.