Car*

Jenna and Y/n have fun in the car

Jenna g!p

Warnings: Smut
Words: 783
Jenna's pov:

"Hey baby, you ready to go?" I say walking into mine and y/n's apartment, closing the door behind me. "One second!" I stand near the door for a few moments before y/n arises from our bedroom, wearing only a bra and joggers "Well don't you look sexy" She rolls her eyes and giggles, giving me a quick kiss "You ready?" She puts on her trainers and puts on my hoodie she had in her arms. "Yeah"

I smile and open the door, gesturing for her to go first. I smack her ass as she walks past me. "Jenna!" I hold my hands up in defeat "I'm sorry, couldn't help myself" She smirks as I walk towards her closing the door behind me. I wrap my hands around her waist and bring her into a kiss, I pull away but she quickly pulls me back in. She tugs on my shirt and I smile, pushing her away. "We best get going before that store closes" I smirk at her, lock our door and take her hand in mine.

We walk outside and get into the car. I turn on the ignition and start driving. The store y/n wants to go to is 30 minutes away so we have a little time to waste. "So, how was your day?"

I turn to my girlfriend and then back to the road. She didn't answer. I place my hand high up on her thigh and I hear her breath hitch. She turns away from looking out the window and gazes at my hand. "Y/n?" She looks at me "You okay?"

She just stares at my face, looking from my lips to my eyes. I have to turn back to the road, so I break eye contact.

"Can I touch you?" I look over to her "What do you mean?" She reaches over and grazes her hand over my crotch "I wanna touch you" I shift in my seat, trying not to whimper. "Can I?" I look back to the road and mutter a slight "Yes"

She pulls down my joggers slightly and rubs me through my boxers. I bite my lip, containing my moans. "I wanna hear you Jenna"

She pulls my hardened dick out of my underwear and starts jerking me off, . I groan as she moves her hand along my cock.

"Y/n~" I slow down and stop at a red light. Y/n speeds up and I throw my head back letting out low whimpers. She unbuckles her seatbelt and lets go, I turn to her "Baby- that's not safe" She looks up at me with hooded eyes as she lowers her mouth to my tip.

"Oh fuckk" She lowers herself on my dick, swirling her tongue around me. "Oh g-god" I notice the light turns green and I have no choice but to drive. With one hand I grip the steering wheel and the other I grip onto my girlfriends hair. I slowly thrust into the back of her throat, she wraps her hand around the base of my cock and jerks me off too. I thrust quicker into her mouth. At this point I'm pounding into her, hitting her throat each time. "I-I'm gonna c-cum"

All of a sudden she stops, she presses a button to turn the car onto its self drive mode and rips her underwear and joggers off. "I want your cum in me" She climbs over the centre console and onto my lap, she wraps her hand around my cock guiding it through her folds and into her hole. She lowers herself and I lift her back up, I wrap my hands around her waist and start thrusting up into her, I thrust as fast as humanly possible, pounding into her.

"fuck- fuck- y/n"

My thrusts become erratic and sloppy, y/n presses a passionate kiss to my lips and I pump my load inside of her, she moans in my mouth and cums all over my dick. I slow my movements until she's completely still on my cock. She places her head in the crook of my neck and smiles. " You're so fucking hot" She whimpers, I laugh "You're hotter" She giggles and lifts herself off of me and back over the centre console. She puts her clothes back on. "We'll be there in 10 minutes" I turn to face her, to see her already staring at me "Mkay" I lift my hips and pull my boxers carefully back over my sensitive tip, covered in my girlfriends cum.

A/n: I'm back 🥳