Swimming*

Jenna and Y/n go swimming

Jenna g!p
Warnings: Smut 
Words: 1016

"Come swimming with me" i look up at my girlfriend, whose chest I'm laid on "what?"

"I like you and I like swimming so come swimming with me... pretty please" Jenna kisses my head "okay, beautiful" I turn over and place my head in the crook of her neck, smiling into her.

"My love, come onnn" I tug at Jenna's hand, urging her to come into the pool with me, "okay, okay, I'm coming" Eventually, we get into the water and swim over to the deep end together.

As I grab ahold of the wall Jen splashes me, causing me to slip and go under, I grab ahold of her legs, pulling her under with me. As we're both under I kiss her, and she smiles into my mouth.

"I prefer to kiss you above water, thank you" she grabs me by the waist and places her lips on mine "shit" I feel her poking at my thigh "I'm sorry- it's the shorts- theres friction and- " She stutters out and glances at me with an apologetic look, I bring my lip between my teeth and slowly move my hand down to her swimming shorts.

I lean forward to her ear, "Don't be sorry" Her shorts are untied and her breath hitches "baby, there's people" she stutters out.

I look around and smile "be quiet then" reaching into her pants I stroke her dick, "fuck" she whimpers as i place my back against her front, hiding what I'm doing, "faster"

I rub her length faster as she struggles to keep quiet, her breath gets deeper and she starts thrusting up into my hand, "you feel so good" she whispers against my neck.

Soon I pull away, Jenna opens her mouth, ready to protest but is soon shut up by the feeling of my walls rubbing against her dick. Subtly, I start moving up and down her, "you're doing so good for me Jenna" she moans quietly into my mouth as she kisses me. Her hands find their way to my waist and her dick's pushed  deeper inside of me "I'm going to cum" she takes deep breaths between each word, "Cum in me, please"

Jenna has a death grip on my waist and rams herself into me, she pulls out before ramming into me again, "fuck me Jen" Her dick twitches inside of me before I feel warmth coat my insides, my girlfriend sounds as if she's hyperventilating behind me, I turn, smirking "Good girl"

"You didn't cum" she frowns, still trying to regain her steady breathing "That's okay, i'll-"

"No" she shakes her head before hoisting herself out of the pool "come on" she offers a hand out to me. I follow her into the Womens' changing rooms and into a cubicle "Can I fuck you?"

My cunt is soaked, "yeah" I nod my head and right away she pulls my suit's strings over my shoulder and pushes it down onto the floor. Shortly after ripping off her shorts and bra "c'mere" I move closer to her so my breasts are rubbing against hers, she rams two of her slender fingers into me, not breaking eye contact

"Fuck me" I spit out as she violently moves her fingers inside of me "you take my fingers so well" I shove my tounge into her mouth to shut myself up, sloppily kissing her "more"

As i asked, another finger is added inside of me, I feel as if I'm about to explode with the amount of pleasure coursing through me "shit" my wetness echos through the room, "Jenna?" She looks up at me, still keeping her movements "yeah?"

"I'm going to fucking squirt, oh my fuck" she quickly kneels below me, mouth agape just as I release, she catches most of it in her mouth and looks at me as she swallows it, I rag her back up to me and shove my tounge back into her mouth. I feel as though a knot is tightening inside of me, my walls clamp down onto her fingers.

She knows I'm close so she lifts my legs, wrapping them around her waist, and pushes me up against the wall, "you going to cum? Hm?" I nod my head vigorously as I tilt my head upwards, my eyes squeezed shut, mouth agape as I shake with the speed of her fingers.

"Cum all over my fingers" I cover my mouth as screams escape my throat, my juices trickle down her arm as she slows her fingers "good girl, such a good girl"

I look down at her and breathlessly laugh, knowing what a mess I looked, "You make me feel so good" My girlfriend bites her lip and she lowers me back down, making sure I'm okay before allowing me to stand on my own, she turns to get my clothes but I turn her back around, before dropping to my knees "can I taste you?"

She grabs a fist-full of my hair as she nods her head, as promised I wrap my mouth around her head, licking her tip "shit" I look up to see her head thrown back and her fondling her boobs, she pushes my mouth down onto her dick, by my hair, I allow her full control, loving when I please my girlfriend, "your mouth feels so good- fuck"

She moves my head faster as she starts thrusting into my throat "yes! yes! yes!" she thrusts violently down my throat, as I groan against her, the vibrations increasing her pleasure. Spurs of cum coat my throat and mouth. I place my hands on Jenna's thighs as she starts shaking "fuck y/n"

She pulls out of my mouth before looking down at me, running her thumb against my bottom lip, wiping her cum, "Let me reward you when we get home? Hm?" I grin widely before getting back on my feet and sloppily kissing her, "hurry up, let's go home" My girlfriend giggles as I rush to get changed and rush her too.