Miss Ortega (non g!p)*

Warnings: smut, mommy kink College auWords: 1143

College au
Words: 1143

Jenna's pov:

"Miss Ortega?"

I look up from my work and lean my head on my hands, "yes?" Looking up I see my boss stood Infront of my desk "you going to have a new student in your next lesson, y/n y/l/n"

I nod "okay", wanting her to get out and leave me alone "you okay?"

"Fine" she mumbles a small "okay" before leaving.

The bell sounds through the school and my students come rushing in, soon I see one I don't recognise, she must be y/n. God, she's so beautiful "miss?" Im pulled out of my staring by her voice "yeah" I stutter

"Where should I sit?" I smile before pointing to a desk opposite mine, "okay, thank you" I hum before watching her walk over to her seat, staring at her and her curves

Soon I set my students off on independent tasks as I sit down and take a deep breath, really wanting this class to just end "are you okay?" I look over to the girl sat Infront of me, "mhm" her eyebrows furrow as she smiles at me, without realising I reciprocate "can you help me?"

A pleading look spreads across her face as she smirks, I can't help but feel wetness coat my core, "sure" i take a seat next to her as she points to a question on her sheet "this one..." She takes my hand and places it on her thigh "...please" I stare at her with my eyebrows raised, but keep my hand on her, she leans into me, whispering "I saw you staring...I want you"

I feel a familiar tugging sensation in my stomach as I move my hand higher, my knuckles grazing against her pussy

"Fuck"

We're both startled by the end of lesson bell, quickly I stand "okay, dont forget homework...and y/n stay behind please" the last part leaves my mouth quietly, almost at a whisper

I sit down at my desk and wait for everyone to leave, eventually everyone but y/n's gone and I stand to lock the door.

She comes up behind me and wraps her arms around me, placing gentle kisses along my neck "oh god" a low groan leaves my mouth

I turn around and back her up against the wall and cup her jaw in my hands, bringing her into a passionate kiss. My hand finds the waistband of her joggers and she smiles into my mouth, I go past her waist and run my fingers over her clothed pussy, "shit"

I smirk at her retaliation and push her underwear aside, shoving two fingers in her "fuck!"

My fingers begin pumping in and out at a medium pace, stroking her wet walls perfectly "mommy" y/n whimpers very quietly "what?"

My pussy is soaked, my juices are trailing down my thighs as I watch her tremble beneath me "mommy!" She screams "feel that good, yeah?"

"Fuck yes...yes" she throws her head back against the wall as my fingers speed up, her wetness rubbing against my digits echos through the room, the sound turning me on even more, "how does that feel?" I say as I insert another finger into her

"Fuck- fuck- fuck... So good- so fucking good" she whimpers as she grips ahold of my arms, looking at me with tears brimming at her eyes "im going to fucking cum- oh god"

I smirk as her head's thrown back, her mouth agape, silent moans leaving her throat "don't stop...please don't stop" she whispers to me, barely audible, her thighs begin to shake as I feel her cunt tighten around my fingers "Ortega!" She screams out, completely unaware of the people in the classroom right next to us, I smile as I feel her cum run down into my palm and don't stop until she pushes me away

"You okay?" I kiss her, removing my hand from her pants "mhm", she looks at me through hooded eyes as she brings my fingers, that were previously inside of her, into her mouth, swirling her tounge around them seductively

A low gasp leaves my throat as she backs me up into my seat, pushing me to sit down. Y/n drops to her knees infront of me and unbuckles my belt, pulling my jeans down. I wrap one of my hands in her hair as she blows on my clothed pussy, "you smell so good mommy", i tug at her roots wanting her to devour me "thank you", quickly she pulls my underwear down and flattens her tongue against me just as I wanted.

My grip tightens and I start moving her head myself, riding her tounge. I move her head up and down my cunt, enjoying the intense feeling, growing in my stomach "fuck y/n" i sling my head back as loud moans of her name leave my mouth. Y/n starts humming against me, increasing my pleasure, "you feel so...so good"

I look down at the girl between my legs as moans leave my mouth, a familiar feeling makes its way into my stomach and my thighs tighten around y/n's head, almost crushing her. Her hands make their way to my thighs, drawing gentle patterns on them "cum for me" she mumbles against me

As she instructed my legs shake vigorously as an intense wave of pleasure takes over my body, causing me to scream out her name. I'm soon shut up by her hand over my mouth, and her fingers deep inside me "be quiet" she pounds her fingers into me violently fast, I look at her as tears fall down my face from all the sudden pleasure, my body shakes as she thrusts into me, I feel the need to cum again "y/n" I mumble into her hand as my eyes squeeze shut "look at me mommy"

I do as I'm told as my cum floods out of me again "oh fuck!", Her fingers don't stop until my thighs are endlessly shaking. Y/n slowly pulls out of me and brings her fingers up to my mouth, I take her up on her offer and suck all my juices off of her digits, "taste good?" I smile and nod, she kisses me, grinning into my mouth.

"How do you feel?" Y/n pulls away, awaiting my answer "really good"

"Good. Here" she hands me my jeans and kisses me again "I should go before anyone notices I haven't left and comes looking for me"

I nod, slightly sad at the thought of her leaving "okay" before she turns to leave I pull by her wrist into a loving kiss "I'll see you tomorrow" I mumble into her mouth, she smiles "yeah, can't wait"

Y/n pulls away before kissing my forehead and leaving