Stimulation pt2*

Stimulation pt.2 (req)

Warnings: smut
Words: 1109
Jenna's pov:

After I pleasured y/n we just laid and watched TV together, "Jenna?" I hum, "I'm cold" Right away I push my blanket off of us and pat my lap, "c'mere" she does as I say and sits on my lap, I throw the quilt over us and place my hands on her lap, drawing patterns on her thighs "that better?" My girlfriend smiles "yeah, thank you my love" I kiss her on the temple before looking back at the TV, we're midway through The Fallout.

Soon after the scene between me and Maddie comes on, I look at y/n searching for a look of discomfort or sadness from watching me kiss someone else, but instead I see her eyes fixed on the screen, extremely concentrated. She shuffles lightly in my lap, I smirk, figuring out what she's thinking "you okay baby?"

Y/n hums, not taking her gaze away from the screen, I move my hands only a little higher on her thigh and she quietly whimpers before placing her head in the crook of my neck, the scene finishes and I turn to look at my beautiful girlfriend "what's up?" She glances at me before looking away, her face red with what I can only guess to be embarrassment

"I feel it again" she mumbles quietly on my skin, i smile, loving the effect I have on her "that feeling in your stomach?"
Y/n nods before pushing her face further into me, trying to hide from my gaze "would you like me to take care of it?" I find It adorable how embarrassed she gets, "no, I don't want to make you do it again" my eyebrows furrow as I giggle a little "you're not making me do anything, I want to, and I will if you want me too, yeah?" she looks up at me, "really?"

Grinning I nod my head, moving my hand a little higher, just below her cock "would you like me to y/n?" my girlfriend bites her lip and nods her head, "can we use that thing though?" I raise my eyebrow "lube?" She nods "of course"

Doing as she likes I reach over and squirt a little of the liquid into my hand, she pulls her boxers down, giving me access to her hardened dick, i lift the quilt and wrap my hand around her, she groans as I do. My hand moves slowly up and down her cock, the sounds of it make my wetness practically drip down my thighs

Y/n's pov:

"Fuck" I groan out, her hand feels so good, I keep eye contact with my girlfriend as her movements speed up, my mouth falls open as silent moans leave my mouth "fuck... You're doing so good for me baby" a loud moan erupts from my throat at the praise and jenna starts kissing my neck, "baby?" I gasp out

"Yeah?" I look away from Jenna, afraid of what she'll say, her hand doesnt stop "can I... Touch you" my face is lifted by her and her lips meet mine "of course, want me to show you?" i stutter out "yeah". Pulling away completely, causing me to whimper, she pulls off her shorts, revealing her pussy "oh god" I moan out, reaching to stroke myself at the sight, Jenna stops my movements and bring my hands over to her core, "feel that?"

She moves my fingers to rub against her clit, "mhm"

"Keep rubbing that, plea-" she's cut of by a gasp as I immediately start moving my fingers, spreading her wetness over her clitoris "just like that, good girl"

Her hand makes its way back over to my cock, jerking me off as fast as possible, my whimpers and the sounds of my girlfriend's pussy echo throughout the room, i keep eye contact with Jenna as I rub her faster "am I doing it right?" I breathlessly stutter out "yea...yeah, you're doing so good...keep going"

My eyes automatically squeeze shut as I feel that knot inside of me again "Jenna- cum... I'm going to cum"

"Me too baby" my girlfriend whimpers, my cock twitches in her palm and white stuff shoots out all over my stomach, I don't stop my fingers on Jenna's pussy until she screams "y/n! Oh my god!" White stuff dribbles out of her onto the sheets, I try my best to collect it on my finger tips, "what does it taste like?" My girlfriend laughs lightly, her hair's a mess from her head being thrown back so fast, "taste it"

I examine the liquid on my fingers before bringing them into my mouth, sucking lightly, "how do I taste baby?" Jenna throws herself over me, her pussy skims my cock before she keels up to kiss me, I groan into her mouth as I feel myself getting hard again

"oh my love... Hard again?" I nod, ashamed, "want me to touch you again? I'll be careful" I nod, she squirts a little lube into her palm again before wrapping her hand around me, at first I flinch at the feeling, but it soon starts to feel better "Jenna" I gasp out as she strokes me slowly, "you're doing so good for me today baby... So proud of you" a whine leaves my throat as she speeds up, it hurting a little "does it hurt?" I nod and she slows down "better?"

Instead of replying I place my lips on hers, moaning into her mouth, "such a good girl for me" she mumbles against my lips " my cock twitches at her words, Jenna places both hands on my cock as she kisses me, jerking me off with them both "shit!" I moan into her, a familiar feeling forms in my stomach "Jenna!" I scream out as yet another load of cum lands on my chest and abs, "good fucking girl..." I push her hands away, it hurting way too much "I know... I know my love" slowly Jenna pulls my boxers over my cock, being careful not to touch it too much, "so proud of you" she kisses me on the temple as she wipes my chest and stomach, making sure to clean all my cum

She throws the tissue in the bin, a little of cum got on her fingers, instead of wiping it off she puts them in her mouth, licking them clean "so good", I smile at the compliment before being pulled down into a hug, I lean on her chest, listening to her heartbeat "I love you y/n"

"I love you too Jenna"