Jealousy*

Y/n and Jenna attend a house party
              someone gets too touchy with y/n,
               Jenna sees and gets jealous

Warnings: Smut
Words: 1131

Y/n's pov:

Jenna and I pull up to a friends house party. I park the car and climb out. Walking over to the passenger side to open the door for my girlfriend. I offer out my hand and she takes it. She pulls me close by my collar "Can we only stay for a couple of hours. Please?" I nod

She smiles and pulls away. Grabbing my hand, she pulls me to the front door of the house, which is already open. We walk in and head straight to the kitchen to find Emma Myers, as she said she'd be there. She's sitting on the counter talking to Georgie, who's sitting on the kitchen island "Hey guys!"

They stop talking and turn to us "Jennaaa!" Emma jumps off the counter and engulfs her in a hug "Hey y/n" i wave to Georgie "Nice house" He smiles "Thank you!" Emma lets go of my girlfriend and hugs me also "Hey y/n!" she pulls away "How have you two been?"

2hours later

We have been at the party for hours. I'm sitting next to Georgie on the kitchen island, with Jenna standing in between my legs, running her hands along my thighs. Emma sitting opposite us on the counter, next to Joy. Jenna pulls me down to her and whispers in my ear "Im just going to the bathroom" "Okay baby"

She parts from me and i watch her walk away. I pull out my phone and scroll through some unread messages. Soon though my attention is pulled elsewhere. Someone takes my phone out of my hand and places it on the counter next to me, whilst placing their hands on my thighs. I look up and see Maddie Ziegler looking back at me.

"M-maddie! Hey!" I bring my hands down to hers and attempt to pry them off my thighs "Hey y/n"
She smiles up at me as she brings her bottom lip inbetween her teeth. Not moving her hands i look down to my thighs "Maddie."

Jenna's pov:

I finish in the bathroom and walk out, shutting the door behind me. I turn my attention to where i previously was standing to see Maddie there. I know maddie likes y/n, she told me once when she was drunk. I don't like the way she's touching my girlfriend. I walk quickly over to them both, just in time to hear Maddie's request "I think that me and you should go up-" I interrupt her "You and y/n aren't going anywhere. Get off."

I pull her hands off y/n's thighs and grab y/n's hand "Can we leave?" i ask "Yes. Please." I pull her off the island and keep a firm grasp on her hand until we are outside. I'm mad. Not with
y/n, but with Maddie "Jenna, i swear i didn't-"
I cut her off "I know"

I don't look back at her, instead i keep walking. I keep pulling her with me, until we reach our car. Y/n unlocks it and i open my door, climbing inside. Walking around to her side, she climbs in also. Soon after shutting the door she turns to me "Jenna, i tried to get her off me, i didn't do anyt-"

"I know" I turn to look at her and just stare at her face, examining her features "Jenna?" "I don't want you talking to her ever again. Understand?" I nod my head "Good girl"

I turn back around and peer out of the window. Y/n stares at the side of my face. Soon turning away and starting the car. She drives for a few minutes before placing her hand on my thigh. Soon she moves it higher. Then even higher until her hand is hovering over my core. I turn to her, her attention still on the road "Can i?"

"Mhm"She lifts her hand and moves my skirt up my thighs allowing her access to the area she needs. As she traces her two fingers along my clothed clit, i let out a quiet whimper. I stare at her as she continues watching the road. She moves my underwear to the side and shoves a single digit into me. I gasp at the sudden action.

"F-fuck"She moves in and out of me, causing me to start grinding against her hand, wanting more friction. She takes a second finger and enters me, pounding both into me mercilessly, never taking her focus off the road.

Y/n's pov:

I'd love to watch her pussy move against my fingers, but my attention is needed elsewhere. I know how to please her without looking at what i'm doing "Y-Y/n" I hum "Fa-faster" I speed up my fingers, loving the sound of her clit smacking against the palm of my hand "Better?"

"Im gonna fucking squirt- y/n- fuck" Liquid pours out of her, onto my hand and the seat. I don't stop my fingers "Y/n!" She squirts all over the floor and dash. Her skirt along with everything on her side of the car is soaked "Good girl"

I look away from the road for a few moments to see her juices everywhere. I gradually slow my fingers, turning my attention back away from my girlfriend. Eventually i halt my movements and pull out, she whimpers at the loss of contact.
Just then I reach the outside of our house. I turn off the ignition and look over to my girlfriend.
"You okay?" She nods "I-i'm sorry about the mess"

"Don't be baby" I get out and walk to her side of the car, opening the door. I hold out my hand for her to take, helping her up. She stands up, using me for support, and places her head in the crook of my neck "Jealous Jenna is the hottest thing in the world" She smiles "Yeah?"

"Yeah." She lifts her head up and kisses me lightly as i close the car door. I help her walk to and through the door and up to our bedroom. I sit her on the end of our bed and remove my shirt, as she watches me "Y/n, you know you're mine and not anyone elses?"

"Of course" I take off my trousers leaving me in a bra and boxers. I move over to Jenna and help her take off her top and skirt "You're so fucking pretty baby" She blushes and smiles at me, bringing me into a kiss. I pull away and whisper against her lips "I love you" "I love you too"