Broken

Y/n breaks her arm
(Request)

Warnings: none
Words: 649

Y/n's pov:

A loud knock echoes throughout the house, quickly i throw my legs over mine and my girlfriends bed, who's still sleeping, and jog down the stairs to get it. I get to around halfway downstairs before i lose my footing and my body's thrown forwards

Jenna's pov

"Fuck!" In my half aleep state i walk out of mine and y/n's bedroom to see what the shouting is all about, my eyes shoot open as i see y/n sat at the bottom of the stairs holding her arm tightly "oh my god-" i carefully walk down the stairs to my girlfriend "y/n~ what did you do"

"fuck- i think- i think its broken" she cries, she has an incredibly low pain tolerance, she can barely handle a paper cut never mind a broken arm, "you're so clumsy. Come on, we're going to the hospital" i grab a hold of my girlfriends unbroken arm and help her up. In the living room i spot one of my hoodies, i quickly pick it up and walk over to my girlfriend, "come on baby, arm up"

"fuckfuckfuckfuck" y/n spits out whilst lifting her arm through my hoodie's sleeve, "i know~"
i kiss my girlfriend after getting her other non-broken arm into the jumper and pulling it down over her exposed skin, "thanks jen"

"shush baby, come on" i swing the front door open to find a delivery person stood out front "parcel for Jenna Ortega" offering a quick smile, i take the parcel and throw it on the sofa as he walks away, before gesturing for my girlfriend to follow me out of the house. "Lets go, love"

Y/n follows me to our car and sits in the passenger seat, she throws her head back in pain, looking over im met with her immaculate jawline, god shes so fine- anyway, i start driving us to the nearest hospital, placing my hand on y/n's thigh throughout the whole hour journey "next time, maybe be careful on the stairs, for me love?" Y/n cutely giggles before mumbling an "ok baby"

Eventually we get to the hospital and we walk into the reception, "how can i help you today?" the receptionist looks like she does not want to be here right now, in all fairness it is like 9am so... "my girlfriend here, has broken her arm, falling down the stairs"

"okay, fill out this form and remain seated over there until someone calls your name"

"Thank you" my girlfriend follows me to the seated area and watches me fill out this form, "im sorry for being such an idiot jen"
Furrowing my eyebrows, i look up from what im doing and at my girlfriends perfect face, which is filled with guilt "that's a really silly thing to say y/n"

I frown at her before placing my hand on her thigh, showing her i'm not annoyed.

Hours later, we walk out of the hospital with
y/n in an arm cast and me holding her hand, "should we grab McDonalds on the way home? I really like their breakfast menu", my girlfriend grins as we get into the car "yes! I have such a big fat crush on the bacon flatbreads"

I drive to McDonalds and get us food, before starting the journey home. "So...baby, i'll be cooking for us until your arm heals and i WILL be making sure you're not doing any extraneous activities with your new injury" i look to my left to see my girlfriend gazing at me, grinning like a child who had just won a medal "i love you"

Even though, we've been together for what seems like years, my girlfriend telling me she loves me makes butterflies erupt in my stomach. "I love you so much more"