Mirror

Jenna can't keep her eyes
                                  off of y/n

Warnings: None
Words: 381
Y/n's pov:

Climbing out of the shower, i wrap a towel around my body and open the bathroom door. I walk back into mine and my girlfriend's room, Jenna was laying on the bed on her phone. I make my way over to the clothes i had laid out for myself at the bottom of the bed, dropping my towel. I first take my shirt and throw it over my head. Then, i put on my underwear. Glancing up i see Jenna staring at me, quickly looking away after i notice "You okay?"

"I-i er yeah-yeah" I smirk at her and finish getting changed. I dry my hair as much as i can before throwing the towel in the washing basket. I walk over to our desk, fitted with a mirror, and pull out the chair from underneath, sitting down. I open the drawer on my left and bring out a hairbrush. Peering up at the mirror i begin to brush my hair. After a few minutes my hair is brushed and i bring a hairtie around my wrist and start platting my hair. One plat on each side. Watching myself in the mirror as i do so. When i'm middway through my first plat, i notice Jenna staring at me through the mirror. I smile at her and instead of smiling back i watch her get up and walk around to where i was sitting, standing behind me. She places her hand around my neck and forces me to look upwards, towards her, and drop the plat i was working on.

"My pretty girl" She leans down and captures my lips into a kiss. After a second pulling away slightly and whispering against my lips "Can i finish it?"

She gestures towards my unfinished plat. I nodd. She pulls my face back down to look into the mirror and takes my hair in her hand, taking the hairtie off my wrist and transferring it to her own. I watch the reflection of her concentrated face, smiling to myself "You're so cute when you're concentrating" She looks at me for a few seconds, i see a light blush spread across her face.
"Thank you baby"