Stimulation*

Jenna shows y/n what stimulation feels
                               like (req)

Y/n g!p
Highschool au
Warnings: Smut
Words: 978

Y/n's pov:

I'm laying on my girlfriends bed waiting for her to get back from speaking with her parents downstairs, I'm finally allowed to sleep at my girlfriend's house. "Hey baby, sorry I took so long" I smile at her and turn my phone off "it's okay" she unbuttons her  shirt and throws it on the ground, revealing her black lace bra, I look away flustered, unsure what the unfamiliar feeling is in the pit of my stomach "so I was thinking..." I feel her gaze on me but I don't look up

"Hm?" She furrows her eyebrows at me "are you okay?" I smile, trying to only look at her face "yeah of course" she gives me a look of confusion before continuing to speak "...maybe we could watch a film and, I don't know, cuddle and stuff" I smile "yea-" she slides her pants off revealing her underwear, causing me to stutter "yeah, yeah, course" There that unfamiliar feeling is again.

I look down at my fingers, fiddling with them, Jenna comes over to me and kisses my temple "it's okay to look baby" Defending myself I stutter out "no- I wasn't, I wasn't" she smiles "Okay baby" my hands cover my face in embarrassment as she lightly giggles at me "oh my love, don't be embarrassed, it's okay" she kneels on her bed Infront of me, only wearing a bra and boxers. She reaches up and pulls my hands away from my face, "it's okay" I try to avoid eye contact, looking at her Polaroids on the wall, "my love." She says sternly

I look at her, "What's up?"  I shrug my shoulders before looking down at my hands, my eyes widen at the tent starting to form in my jeans "y/n, what's wrong?" I look up at her and stutter out "nothing"
Whilst trying my best to hide what's poking through my pants and ignore the feeling in my stomach, Jenna smirks at me before intertwining her hands with mine, I pull away from her, not wanting her to know.

"Y/n, tell me what you're feeling right now" I decide telling the truth is the best thing for me, "Theres this feeling... like, here..." I point to my lower stomach "...when I um..." The words don't come out "look at me?" She finishes my sentence, I nod and she smiles, sweetly "can I see?" She points to my hands covering me, hesitantly I nod and move my hands so she can see what's poking through my pants

"My love... you're horny" confusion spreads itself across my face, "what?"  "it's when someone's turned on, they want stimulation" I look away from her, feeling stupid for not knowing "oh"

My girlfriend shuffles closer to me before cupping my face, "it's okay to not know, would you like to try something?"

"What is it?" She kisses me before explaining "Would you like me to stimulate you? It feels good I promise" I look at her face, her genuine smile "yes, please"

Jenna kisses me "tell me to stop if you feel uncomfortable okay?" I nod and she runs her hands along the hem of my shirt "can I take this off?"

"Yeah" Jen throws my shirt over my head before placing gentle kisses on my lips and my neck "you're really beautiful, my love" I blush at her words, gasping when her lips suck on a certain spot on my neck.

Soon she pulls away, "I'm going to take these off now, okay?" Jenna points to my jeans, "okay" I lift my hips allowing her to take them off, "you okay?" I smile at her loving attitude "yeah" Carefully she pulls down my boxers tossing them on the floor, "this is going to be a little cold, okay?" I watch as she squeezes lube into her hand "okay"

I suck in a breath as her hand wraps around my dick, she doesn't take her eyes off of me, "can I move?" I nod, biting my lip as she starts moving down my cock "Jenna" i moan out as we keep eye contact. She slowly pumps my dick with her hand "Does that feel good?"

Whimpers leave my mouth as she jerks me off faster "Yeah" she smiles and kisses me gently "you're doing so good" my cock grows even harder at the praise and i see my girlfriend smirk out of the corner of my eye "so good for me" Groaning, I feel as if a knot is tightening inside of me "Jenna" I grab her other hand, a little scared "I feel a knot- why do I- is that normal" I struggle to get out, "you're going to cum my love"

Jenna pumps my dick as fast as possible and white liquid squirts out of my tip and lands all over my stomach, she covers my mouth as muffled screams of her name echo the room "good girl, you did so good" she slows her movements and gets a wipe from her bedside table, wiping her hand. I try to regain a normal breathing rhythm as she looks at me lovingly, wiping my cum of my abs, "are you okay baby?"

Her hands rub along my thighs as I breathlessly answer "yeah" Jenna hums "that's good, I'm so proud of you" she kisses my forehead lightly, before standing up, picking a pair of boxers and a hoodie out of her drawers "put these on" Smiling I take the clothes "thank you beautiful"

I change and my girlfriend lays down next to me, holding her arms out as an invitation to lay on her chest, " you're really comfy" i mumble into her neck, giggling she runs her hands through my hair "thank you my love"