Premiere*

Jenna puts on a show for y/n

Y/n g!p

Warnings: Smut
Words: 648
Y/n's pov:

"Bye Emma!" Jenna waves goodbye to her group of friends as i lead her back to our car, we'd been out with them for a few hours but Jenna needs to be at the Scream 6 premier soon, so we have to leave.

"How long until the premiere?" Jenna sits in the passenger seat and closes the car door. I turn on the ignition "2 hours" I nodd "Your outfit's in the backseat by the way, baby" Jenna smiles at me "I completely forgot about changing, god what would i do without you?"

I laugh and she climbs over the seats into the back "Wait you're getting changed now" i say looking into the wing mirror at her "Well..Yeah, im gonna spend majority of the time i have left doing my hair and makeup and stuff, might as well get changed now"

I nodd and mutter a small "ok". She unbuttons her shirt as i pay attention to the road, i quickly glance at her through the mirror to see her already looking at me, biting her lip. She slowly peels off her shirt whilst staring at me. Once its off she brings her hands back up to her boobs and starts gently caressing them. I feel my dick grow hard at the sight, my gaze is snapped away from her as i hear a loud *beep* from behind me

"You should really pay more attention, hmm?" I look back at her through the mirror, shes rubbing her nipples over her black lace bra. Jenna lets out a low whimper. Fuck. I unbutton my jeans and slide them down my thighs. I pull out my cock and wrap my hand around it, jerking myself off slowly, switching my attention between the road and the show Jenna's putting on for me. She peels off her bra and throws it onto my lap. I look back and watch her as she plays with her tits.  Soon she pulls down her joggers and runs her index and middle finger along her clothed cunt. My eyes dart from her to the road and back to her again. I jerk myself off faster and let out a loud groan.

"You like what you see baby?" I bite my lip and whimper a small "yeah" she slides her underwear off and opens her legs for me to see what she's doing, she throws her head back, biting her lip as she circles her clit. I rub myself faster at the sight "Fuck~ Y/n~" I listen to her moans as i pay attention to the road. I hear her wetness move against her fingers and it only makes me harder. "Jenna- oh my fuck" I spit on my dick and rub as fast as humanly possible, using my saliva as lube "I-im gonna cum"

I look back at Jenna to see her fingers moving rapidly in and out of her cunt, thats all i need to shoot my load out onto my shirt and her bra, "FUCK- Y/N-" Jenna screams as she squirts all over the back of my seat, she keeps her fingers going at the same pace until she becomes too sensitive. Her movements slow as mine do too, i take my hand off of my dick and take off my shirt revealing my vest. I pull my joggers back over my cock and pull over into a deserted parking lot.

I get out of the car and open one of the back doors. Jenna's still rubbing her clit ever so slowly, biting her lip whilst looking at me. I watch her cunt as her squirt and cum dribble out. I groan at the sight and crawl into the backseat, i passionately kiss Jenna and replace her fingers with mine.