Millers Girl*

Jenna brings y/n to see her new film
                               (Request)

Warnings: smut
Words: 1097

Jenna's pov:

Im really excited to show y/n what ive been working on, im taking her to the cinema and were going to watch Millers Girl together. I really enjoyed filming it, and i feel the movie gives out a good messege, also i just love showing my girlfirend my movies .

"Baby, are you ready?" i shout upstairs to my girlfriend, in our bedroom "Yeah coming!" i smile at her excited tone, shes proud of me and my work and she never fails to show it, its one of the many things i adore about her. I watch as she runs down the stairs and throws a jacket on "You look gorgeous as usual y/n" she grins at me before giving me a quick kiss and grabing ahold of my wrist, gently pulling me out of the house.

"Im so excited you have no idea, Jen" i giggle as she starts driving towards our local cinema.

We buy our tickets and food and sit comfortably at the back of the room, we arrived just before the adverts finished, so thankfully we dont have to sit through a whole hours worth of advertisements. Y/n grabs my hand excitedly as the film starts.

We've been watching it for a little while now and my heart drops as i realise what the next scene is going to be, y/n is very possesive over me, which i find to be extremly fucking hot, and i feel as though her possesiveness is going to come out with the following scene. I watch as Gideon and I share a gentle kiss, y/n's grip tightening ever so slightly around my hand, the scene progresses as i pretty much shove my tounge down her throat, a line of spit being the only thing to connect our mouths when i pull away for only a second. Y/n's grip on my hand is now ten times tighter than it was before, reluctantly, i look over to my girlfriend, who is hyperfixated on the screen, looking down i see her harshly rubbing her thighs together. I examine her features as her eye brows furrow a little, a mix of anger and possibly pleasure spread across her face. Finally the scene finishes, which is when y/n looks over at me with a blank expression, "You didnt tell me id be watching you shove your tounge into your friends mouth" she whispers, her tone makes wetness pool at my enterance and shoots pleasure through me, "mm sorry", my girlfriend turns away from me and we watch the rest of the film together, with me in a flustered state and my girlfriend extremely jealous, god knows what shes going to do to me when we get home.

                               ———————

Y/n holds open our front door for me as i step inside before slamming it behind me, straight away, pushing me up against the wall, her hand wrapped around my neck and the other situated on my waist. "Do you like showing me you kissing other people? Not even kissing, you might as well have been fucking!" I know i should be retaliating right now, but the pulsating between my thighs and the wetness coating my underwear is extremely distracting. Her hand around my neck tightens and i let out a whiny moan, "you like this dont you, mmm?"

I nod my head ferociously as she roughly grabs my wrist and leads me upstairs. When we reach our room im pushed harshly onto our bed. "Get your fucking clothes off" Obediently, i quickly pull my shirt over my head and rag my jeans down off of my body, leaving my bare body exposed to my girlfriend, "Fuck Jen, you dont even have a bra on, its like you want others to see you and want to fuck you" y/n removes her shirt too, leaving her in a black lacy bra, before crawling onto our bed, hovering over me "who do you belong to Jenna?"

I harshly rub my thighs together, desperate to get some form of friction to relieve the pressure building between my legs. "Who the fuck do you belong to!?" I cant help but let out a whine at her tone, just wanting her to fuck me. A loud moan escapes my throat as i feel the pad of my girlfriends middle and index finger harshly rub my clit, "Is this what you want? fucking slut." i shake my head violently and feel her fingers glide down my centre before plunging into my hole. Yn doesnt give me any time to adjust as she starts roughly thrusting into me "ngh- mm" my head is thrown back against our pillows as she adds another finger, pounding all three into me mercilessly, "Your pretty pussy moves against my fingers so good, mmm"

Slowly i lift my head to look into my girlfriends eyes as my back arches off of our bed, i feel as though a coil in my stomachs tightening, "m gonna cum", as soon as those words leave my mouth my girlfriend pulls out. I roughly grasp y/n's arm, eagerly trying to push her fingers back into me, "no no, please, fuck please, let me cum"

"You have to tell me who you belong to baby, so i can let you" i whine "you you you, please, fuck im all yours, my cunt is yours, please let me cum" i feel her fingers enter me again and roughly pound into me, harder and quicker than before "ngh, yes! yes!" my girlfriend quietly giggles at my desperate state, before bringing her bottom lip between her teeth as i scream out her name "Y/N! ngh, yes!"

Y/n keeps her finger moving inside of me, gradually slowing, before eventually, completely pulling out. My eyes remain shut and my head remains thrown back, as i fight to regain a normal breathing rythm. Her lips find mine in a loving kiss, and as she pulls away i look up at her gorgeous face, bringing my hands up to her cheeks, "i love you and how you fuck me" y/n laughs quietly before kissing me again.

She guides me to sit up before pulling away, "i loved your movie, love" she says as she gets up to fetch me some newer clothes "even if you had to kiss another girl for it"

I smile widely, "you know id only ever kiss you and it mean something, right y/n?"

"Of course"